Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Fed-Kun's army
@Yadokari Not true, his sisters in this world may be entitled pricks but they actualy think of him as an actual brother and do seem to care for him in their own twisted way. His original sister was an actual freaking bitch.

@MrMuunste
Not really, the first volume was okay but it gets boring after a while. If you just read the novel and not think about the logic and works of the world you might find it okay. The hierarchy makes no sense, the mc is contradicting himself all the time, and every issue is put down as "since it was an otome game".

But hey I'm okay with people having their likes and dislikes. But for me, this is not that great.

Dex-chan lover
@Jinyo
6gRCnAr.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Ohh, I just love scummy MC. I also love that scummy MC in that isekai about "comprehension". (can't be bothered to look up the name)

@IdolTrust it's kind of obvious at this point, so yeah.

It's good to know that she suffered in life after the MC unfortunate death. Served her well.

Page 33 is the thesis statement for ORE TUEEEE isekai. It is the pulsing id of the put-upon teenage boy who loves this shit without any irony or self-awareness.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH I LOVE THIS MC SO MUCH AHAHAHA

I AGREE WITH JINYO

Double-page supporter
I certainly do not expect a nebelhandgranate will make an appearance....

Users who are viewing this thread