Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

mhnn..what a shocking side of our Male lead..๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but I LOVE IT!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Double-page supporter
Plucking some flowers... The Japanese language sure are cute haha.

That aside, his Earth sister was a real piece of scum.

& the prince forgot, his own fiancee was also born & selected for the purpose of being his future empress & had no choice but to only love him & support him alone, but she delivered & stay loyal to him & her duties. he didn't even consider HER true feelings.

Not gonna lie, I feel bad for the sister. Sure she was an asshole in her past life (everyone is an asshole at some point in their life, be honest) but did it really warrant being disowned and having what seemed like a terrible life?

The brother died from over exertion and passed out right in front of the stairs, some would argue that the sister indirectly did this and is scum. But he literally didnโ€™t need to push himself so far to complete a game then rush out of the house without realizing he never once took a break for a long time.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, THE MC IS SUCH A MOOD I LOVE HIM! HAHAHAHAHA

THANK YOU FOR THE TRANSLATION! โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ™

Fed-Kun's army
Ngl this shit slaps os fucking hard. Love this MC, he's a total prick but he's so self aware of it.

Aggregator gang
I hate his sister that also got isakai with him I mean its clearly her fault for doing that to her brother yet she blamed him for it why cant you just accept your own mistakes

Dex-chan lover
The last lines were pure comedy gold. This guy is giving Kuzuma a run for him money.

FUCK THE SISTER I HOPE SHE DIES A HPRRIBLE DEATH AND GETS HUMILIATED but the mc lmao he's too good

fuckfuckfuck im so mad lol
this is amazing, how does it make me so unreasonably angery

Users who are viewing this thread