Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - It's The Best!

Double-page supporter
I don't care if she's your sister in your past life. Just get her outta here please

Double-page supporter
I don't care if you're his past life sister. You're fucking annoying

Dex-chan lover
@Monoeyedsnake mother was trash, sister was trash. Mother was basically disowning the MC because of his sister's hiding of the BL in his closet. She was blackmailing him to do something very hard. She deserved it. I hope she gets trashed.

wow though. So his own sister is now trying to kill him.

Like I mean, I get that she dislikes him, but come on.

does the younger sister even hear herself? gosh she should have tea parties with the baron's wife zora

MC starting to lose it. He's chad as f**k but ion really like the way he's going/thinking. Idk.

@jebjordan
wow though. So his own sister is now trying to kill him.

Like I mean, I get that she dislikes him, but come on.

The entirety of the author previous work is about a pair of brother and sister trying to kill each other while dragging an entire continent to their fight in a votex of blood and death.

But in this one I actually really like the sibling relationship.
It will become one of the most entertaining parts of the novel in the future.

@Snickrot

mother was trash, sister was trash. Mother was basically disowning the MC because of his sister's hiding of the BL in his closet. She was blackmailing him to do something very hard. She deserved it. I hope she gets trashed.
The mom didn't disown him, it was him who left home because his mother stares were unconfortable.

Fed-Kun's army
fuck that bitch sisters both of them. marie still blames her brother for her downfall?? fuck you bitch, you belong to the trash even in new world.

and fuck that bitch jenna how trashy you can be when you can take part in a plot to kill your own brother. fuck that slut into trash.

i hope these 2 girls get the bad end, that would be satisfying to watch.

Users who are viewing this thread