Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Power

Banned
@Kaarme :
I+saw+a+mudcrab+the+other+day+horrible+creatures+_4ccb1a9d3ffdcbbadc66bc89447d6406.jpg

I wish more otome games can make their protagonist as cute as Olivia. I always keep seeing eyeless brown-haired generic heroines OTL

the group of princes already have too much screentime, I couldnt give less of a fuck what they r doing in the dungeon

The dude who pulled up with a gun and straight shooting those ants while everyone else on those fantasy shits in my favourite bit in this chapter

lol.
To be fair here, uh, he's already trying to go against society by doing all this adventuring and such. So what's the problem if he does end up with the so-called protagonist?

Dex-chan lover
if i was reincarnated into medieval world i really wanna spend my money on Tea Party set too.... damn i always dreaming of making tea party that potrayed in movies or something like that..... bcoz i love sweets and tea so much.

Anyone else notice how they drew marie's fingers while she was healing (page 18)
Almost as if she was straining to use healing magic whereas the game protag used it seemingly effortlessly

Dex-chan lover
I see that MC has his priorities straight.
I love good tea from a nice cup

Yes MORE TEA SET, MORE! MORE!!!!! Follow the path that your master did Leon!

Users who are viewing this thread