Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

Fudge. I never felt this excited for a chapter that hasn't been released before. Go wipe the floor on 'em, MC!

Group Leader
So women are on top and shes a noble but yhere allowed to gang up on her like that? So many inconsistencies In this manga

Fed-Kun's army
@theilikepie I guess it's genderwise which comes as the top between male and female, but noble ranks have higher priority than gender.

Even if it wasn't a matriarchal society, a duke's son can't just offend a princess nilly-willy either.

Dex-chan lover
Get ready bois, Leon's gonna destroy these men's whole career with his arrogance.

@TheAmokz margrave is a german nobility title equivalent to marquess of british nobility which is in higher position than viscount...
Yeah, i think there are some mistakes in translation or maybe the author didn't know/studied about nobility ranks well since the titles order are messed up...

@theilikepie
The one who was being "bullied" at the start Marie, who's basically a very low ranking noble, and even then by girls because of her attitude and manner. The Duke's daughter, Angelica, the rival, was simply being given the cold shoulder by the royals, which the lower ranking nobility are gossiping about. When the ball came around though, with such a public admonishment and impending social destruction, all the nobles were safe enough in their anonymity and her lack of ability to do anything to them that they decided to kick the dog. As to the royals... they're royals, they have some leeway due to their standing, and Angelica's station far as we've seen hinges on her engagement with one of them.

Unless you're talking about something else, but for now I'm seeing fairly believable situations considering the setting.

Edit: One thing I found odd though was that the MC lost to that guy, considering his training and the fact that he actually did have to fight to survive... He shouldn't have been that easy to roll over.

Group Leader
sorry about the nobility ranks, some of them got mixed up because we switched translators a few times.

ROYALTY
殿下 His Royal Highness (refers to the prince)

NOBILITY
公爵 Duke
侯爵 Marquess
伯爵 Earl
子爵 Viscount
男爵 Baron
準男爵 Baronet

CHIVALRY (There will be further expansion to this hierarchy soon.)
騎士 Knight

Academy Classes
Normal class: Non-heir males of Duke/Marquess/Earl/Viscount/Baron, all males and females of Baronet/Knight
Advanced class: Heir males and all females of Duke/Earl/Viscount/Baron

the conventions are now as above, please let me know if there's more to add. also fixed one of the errors described below.

Aggregator gang
So isn't the last page of this page and the first page of the first chapter essentially the same? With a cliff this steep I'm really considering reading the novel instead of waiting for one month to see those nobles getting their behinds handed to them.

Users who are viewing this thread