Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - White Gloves

Contributor
@Jopari Most of the times, the MC takes passive standing in situations involving marriage and tea party. Instead of losing to him, the MC just let him do whatever.

Dex-chan lover
Man reading this manga really make me update from this series novel translation instead, but too bad 2slow decided to drop this series #sigh

Dex-chan lover
Just when I decided to finally read this manga, I'm left with the biggest cliffhanger yet. fml

Dex-chan lover
A Hero rises up from the mob! To hell with not standing out and staying in the background, save poor Angelica from that sociopathic reverse-harem heroine!
His "I hate that woman" face was perfect.

She thought he was glaring at her with tired, hateful eyes.
Nah, Angel. He's glaring at the assholes across from you.

Honestly, if you think about it, she really dodged a bullet. With a prince like this as her future husband, life was going to suck.

Fed-Kun's army
@Koin same omg i was like eh with this manga and suddenly they pull out this cliffhanger

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
In the LN they're laughed out of the party after being sent tumbling by the Personal Servants and Leon mentions really feeling down as he did reincarnate. Also comments on how stories of boys seeking other boys for companionship fuels BL stories that girls like his previous life's sister enjoys. That and the reason they can't fight back against the Personal Servants isn't because weaker (could use magic to strengthen themselves for example, ) but because word would spread and would be blacklisted by any girl who owns a Personal Servant. Thus, part of the reason the Personal Servants are so cocky and full of themselves and can bully noble boys on command is because of this protection granted by their mistresses.

Considering how extremely unbalanced the culture is towards girls, do any of the girls actually have any skills or experience fighting a duel themselves? Seems like Angelica, despite proposing the duel, can't actually duel without a representative to enter the field for her since she went as far as breaking an unwritten rule of bringing in someone from outside the school to fight for her. She must be feeling a huge loss of self since LN mentions that she has been spending a majority of each day training for being next to Julian and the role of future queen even while attending school for years starting from the moment they were engaged as kids. And I don't mean a few hours here and there. I mean like almost every hour not used for eating and sleeping being used for training with no breaks just to act a certain way whether at the table, theater, or party along with management skills, foreign diplomacy, etc. Comparable to the Night Studies from "Running Away From The Hero" but with no chance to rebel, escape, or protest. Julian siding with Marie, who's a gold digger seeking a reverse harem, is essentially slapping her in the face and rendering all her sacrifices, work and time spent training to support him and be by his side as worthless. Looks like Leon has a lot of anger and resentment for the capture targets due to all the game overs he got from them doing stupid stuff or being too weak. Remember in first chapter he got a game over due to prince dying from a counter-attack during war?

Group Leader
Hmm, this particular sister of his seems rude and arrogant but she did come to visit him to warn him of some delicate matters so maybe she's not that bad? It would be nice if one of his family takes his side.

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie I find their society similar spartans where men have positions and ranking but women is the center of everything a lot of laws in spartan society is extremely in favor for women so messing with them is a bad idea and overall women are the head of the family not the men cause their purpose is work until they die,usually in wars, in Sparta

In fact the overall idea about men marrying being knight/soldiers going to war then die is pretty spartan like and when men die everything they own goes the the women in the family. Just like here men does all the work then women manage all the earnings men manage to receive,Just like what happened with the MC dad.

But ranking is still off importance in such society though at one point it things went horrible with such law that a couple of women ended up owning the whole country, and then men who rule the country was only kings and senators in name and the country slowly fked up, of course their were other reasons but it’s one more notable one. but so far it still has not happened in their world I guess. So yeah a feminist society has shown to not work lol

Dex-chan lover
I don't remember the mc and dukes daughter interacting at all before this, is he just doing this on a whim?

Users who are viewing this thread