Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - These Guys Are A Pain In The Ass

obama you cant keep calling in drone strikes like this you'll lose your nobel prize!

Dex-chan lover
This is where I pull out my memes

7897222524e2afb13f1079a676b02df5.jpg

the-chinese-equivalent-of-the-swiss-army-knife_o_4874343.jpg

6mxvs5hktjh21.png

ugh gross, that isnt a chinese shovel, its obviously an MPL-50 soviet shovel, do you see any sawtooths on that shovel you dirty chicom @tamerlane

Dex-chan lover
ahnnggg yess i feel like someone just massaged that one place that just melts your whole body when i finally see him put them in their place and not just read it. Feels so good. So satisfying. UHHNNNGG~ <3

Thanks for the chapter!
Although the translators should've left Leon's armor's name as Arroganz. Luxon names Leon's mechanical things with German names. (Partner is likely due to Leon's poor naming sense.) So Arroganz is German for Arrogance, and the upcoming Schwert is German for Sword (Luxon had a reason for naming the thing Sword but not going to spoil reason or what mechanical thingamabob it really is much less how it came into his possession.) Since the name is in German Leon doesn't realize Luxon is poking fun at him by naming it Arrogance. Hopefully why Luxon uses German names despite being a Japanese based AI will get explained at some point although it'll probably be a few volumes, if ever.
Seems like Leon has a lot of resentment towards the Capture targets both for being so useless and getting so many Game Overs in the game along with falling for Marie's act and ignoring Livia. Would be nice if these guys learn their lesson and work on correcting their weak points along with Angelica not getting exiled for her actions due to anger at all her sacrifices and efforts to be a proper queen ignored and tossed away along with standing up for herself and trying to protect Julian from Marie's poor character. Will be funny when see whatever underhanded plan Jilk is coming up with splendidly fails. After all, considering Luxon is connected to and maintaining Arroganz the chances of sabotage passing undetected much less anyone actually getting close enough to attempt something is nil. Also, Arroganz is too OP with lost advanced technology metal to be damaged much even if Jilk upgrades his equipment from dueling without killing to military grade intended to kill and/or destroy. Only way for Leon to lose to Jilk or Julian is if they had someone(s) attack him and do enough damage to prevent him from fighting while he's outside Arroganz.

It's really fun to see these guys being put in their place but the true MVP here is the teacher, a true gentleman to the end.

Double-page supporter
M8 them disses from the protagonist hit home everytime, that's some on point shit. love it

Double-page supporter
Boo too rushed and short to be satisfying.. they need to be crushed more thoroughly and much longer.

Dex-chan lover
mwhahaha. I love seeing stuck-up nobles get their just desserts. >:)

Also, Sensei jumped to best girl status in this chapter.

Supporter
I was really hoping that he'd wreck everyone with his shovel and be dubbed "The Shovel Knight"

Users who are viewing this thread