Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - These Guys Are A Pain In The Ass

Double-page supporter
The whole setting of this world/game is trash anyway. Only Olivia, Luxon and Angelica are worth something.
In his place I, too, would use this opportunity to vent my anger at those arrogant blockheads.

Dex-chan lover
Bringing a Mob Robot to a Super Robot Fight.
WHAT WHERE THEY THINKING?!!>!?!!??!

@ShionVaynex
It was so great to have him actually
Be challenged, the story has only gotten so much better.
And the fact that they actually explained the reason why Noble Ladies had so much power was a great plot twist.

Double-page supporter
@ShionVaynex good spoiler this otome game is P2W and hardcore. He deserve to win the hardworker and P2W player as some part is bullshit impossible to win.

Fed-Kun's army
I’d really recommend you guys to read the novel. This is so fucking good!

Aggregator gang
At first i underestimated this manga bc of the cover ( lol i'm fed up with all those echi isekai manga) TURNS OUT THIS MANGA IS SO MUCH FUN! The plot is great and i didn't even realize i already read so much in such a short time, please moareeee 😭😭

Aggregator gang
......that shovel looks familiar....oh wait, it's the mind erasing shovel from the alien of "jitsu wa watashi wa" also that guy's girlfriend would have to pay a visit to mr krabs in order to get the world's smallest violin.!!😆😆🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
It's amazing how easily this manga puts a smile on my face. MC is such a loveable asshole.

Dex-chan lover
STEEL THY SHOVEL!

This is one of the most savage roflstomps in the otome isekai genre.

Users who are viewing this thread