Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - Clarice-Senpai

Dex-chan lover
Livia-chan too kawaii, please scold some more.
Note that in Japanese, she says "metsu" (めっ)

Definition of めっ
interjection (kandoushi)
used to scold small children and pets
https://www.nihongomaster.com/dictionary/entry/103496/metsu

Fed-Kun's army
@redlar
I haven't read the WN, so my bad. Still, there it is, only heroine with 'big' arc will end up with Leon.
That's fair enough, but I still think the trend is the girl needs to have their own 'big' arc to be included in Leon's harem, since that's what the author did in the WN version. But we'll see what the author meant by "changing the story a bit" in the LN version. It could be like creating more lore or just plain adding harem.
@Adokun
The matter with Leon's brother and Diedre's sister only applies to the side story, not the main story.
Her sister is introduced in the spin-off, but remember what she said? she will always be with Leon's brother even if it's in another world (or something like this). It's a huge flag from introducing her in the main timeline, or so that's what I believe.
Considering there was once scene in the LN when Leon saces Diedre during the war still shows potential for her and Clarise.
That doesn't mean anything at all. They're still foremost mobs until they get their own 'big' arc.

Show a little gratitude you bloody fool. 😡 The MC has to pull all of your worthless hides out of this fire.

Double-page supporter
@ShionVaynex well you're quite right, But shouldn't Leon get some part of it too? Like maybe 1/3 of it or at least rewarded? He won the final and every participants in the final must be quite skilled right? because they passed the qualifications, so it's common sense too split or reward Leon for it right? Am I wrong? I am sorry then.

Dex-chan lover
Leon: Time to CHEAT LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER!

You'd think that Leon would be on good terms with at least the other jilted fiancees as well. Maybe they're all focused on the other kind of cheating bastards.
I can't say I feel terribly sorry for them, but I'm sure Leon will have a way to collect this debt from Jilk specifically.

Olivia is still cute protag. Angelica is still misunderstanding stuff.
Clarice...I can't say I don't understand her feelings. Did she essentially corruption tag from honor student to delinquent? Because that's...actually pretty sad. For some dipshit like Jilk of all people.

The MC does not let Olivia reveal her power for a simple reason: he is overprotective, way too overprotective.

Livia is pretty OP by herself, or at least has to potential to be one, and she's also a capable fighter, but the MC is pretty overprotective to anyone that is close to him.
That's the reason why Marie was able to do so much shit in her previous life, the MC always was there to save her skin and make sure she never suffered any harm, and she knew not to cross the line to really piss him off.

And yes, she was a brocon, not the romantic type of brocon, but her brother was her support in life and the person she loved most... Again, not in a romantic or incestuous sense.

Dex-chan lover
But why does SHE get all the money? that's just insanely stupid, and they talk about reputation of someone's else what the fuck.... as if they gave 2 fucks about it before entering the race, this is starting to get kinda lame, MC is forced to do everything himself because they throw the word reputation over and over again

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY don't get the logic of the not-MC, Leon literally manhandle the prince gang during the "Duel", he also own some crazy flying ship, overpowered everything, a high title, have a crazy close connection to the royalty and lotsa money, then HOW COME that they still think Leon is the weakest person in the school

Dex-chan lover
@black1210
Fun fact
Sister gets more likeable (with more screentime)
While the heroine and villainess become side characters that barely are relevant.
Dense author wondered why smh

Double-page supporter
"I do love me a delinquent beauty..."

Don't you ever change.

@Kuroageha

I found it hilarious when Leon threatens Marie a little (he had no plans to do anything to her, he just wanted to scare her a bit to vent his frustration) and she goes mental trying to soothe his (perceived) anger. She thinks she accidentally crossed his bottom line and that he's going to abandon her. So she exhausts herself trying to think of ways to appease him going as far as to capture Leon's opponents and torture them to get information. Marie knows exactly what Leon is capable of if you cross his bottom line and she would rather jump into hell herself then piss of Leon.

Fed-Kun's army
@Serenata I think it's because it's her 'team' that's officially in the race. He can sub in for an injured racer, but it's still the team that wins or loses. The logic for Leon involving himself in this one is a little weak, since she could pick anyone to sit on the bike and who cares if their team wins.
I don't remember if this is truly the case, but I suspect he's actually doing it to lure out the idiots aiming for him in the background there. I could be wrong, spoiler anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread