Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Double-page supporter
I was thinking that he was on the slim side and wondered why is the MC more cut and muscular here, looked closer, muscle suit

Still the EXTREME MATRIARCHAL society they have is funny and interesting. Reminds me of how badass Spartan women were

Though here most women are bitches and the men are pussy-whipped bitches

Fed-Kun's army
Everybody gangsta until they insult Shovel Knight.

Fed-Kun's army
Aw damn they took the vol 4 off novelupdates. Well at least now I know where to buy the novel when it comes out.

Fed-Kun's army
Jilk is not only is an underhanded douchebag, he's also an ungrateful parasite. Even before Marie, this is likely his true nature since that's how he's like in the game.

Dex-chan lover
Meh. She's a shit character so who cares...
she became shit character after her shitty ex-fiancee abandoned her though...

@Adokun All the boys in Marie harem are basically shitty characters. That's just how they're created. Just handsome boys (well, this is an otome game after all) with almost no brain.

@Kazumaik Clarice is basically a throw-away side character. Trust me, you will forget her soon enough.

@czarisyn You can continue from here https://www.readlightnovel.org/the-world-of-otome-games-is-tough-for-mobs/chapter-48

This manga is so edgy, well but at least it's interesting.
I just hope it would keep readers guessing more, rather than everything being clearly laid out.

Dex-chan lover
Meme page but it was super spot on hahahaha and now with mangarock dead, it could be worse.

I like how in the first page, he was asked a legit question about why the hell is he doing this and he just brush it off and doesn't actually responds ... and then "Well, basically those two... " (((STEP))) and that's another legitimate question throw aside, never to be asked again, shortly after he complains about his marriage prospects.

Don't get me wrong, this manga is super fun, but I wish that the author could stop bringing up these key topics when he doesn't want to deal with them.

Contributor
@Serenata He currently sees the FMLs as a Yuri couple, and therefore immediately struck them from his mind as candidates, apparently not realizing that Bi exists.

Dang, feels bad for such a good lady like Clarice falling into ruin out of hatred.
Hopefully that follower of hers will be able to redeem and win Clarice's heart.
Still glad that Angie was rescued from going towards such a scenario.

Fed-Kun's army
Ugh, I still don't wanna think Clarice as a bad person......

I hope that going wild means she became super sadistic and whipped up every single slave that she bought.......just hope..........

Users who are viewing this thread