Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Dex-chan lover
@Georg
Isnt it implied since she says she will take care of her followers from now on after the fallout of the race?

@Kllick
@Georg
The LN seems to have taken faily significant detours from the WN, so i wouldnt bet on that.

Clarisse sempai was a V I also got mixed feelings on the LN but oh well that's how life goes

Dex-chan lover
@Georg Really? In the leaked image of Leon's wives, there's no Clarice in there. Could you give me some link?

@boag What do mean by this? Did she still having orgies with her male slaves or she abandoned them?
Isnt it implied since she says she will take care of her followers from now on after the fallout of the race?

SGR

Double-page supporter
That credits panel was one of the scariest things I've seen in recent months. I almost shat my pants with fear.

@Kllick can only talk about what was translated of the LN.
nothing much really, after the race there is a small event and she gets interested in Leon. nothing much happens between the two after that. btw, the fan translation was at Vol. 5. and no, no orgies anymore.

@boag That... Doesn't neccesarly implies that, at least for me (
she is clearly in love with the MC, or at least interesed in him
).

Yeah, there are some detours, and the author has already said that the story would change drastically from the next vol onwards, but I actually don't think that would change too much. Could be just me, tho.

@Kllick Clarice WAS in that image. The only one with her hair color, too.

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
exactly that.

@Georg
i though she had implied it with how forlone she was made to be afterwards, but then again it was vague enough to be openly interpreted.

Also

Was the other reincarnator in the WN? I kinda stopped trying to MTL at the begining of the 2 game arc after I found out the fanlation

Fed-Kun's army
Notes. Concept of the noble structure. Spoilers
how the current nobility relations are set is. All mid and lower nobles males are pressed to be married and is abused by same rank range of girls. high rank nobles how ever are properly educated, with sane values. anji clarissa and the likes are not rotten, and have been properly train in maidhood/bride and dont want/is not allowed to have exclusive slaves/gigolos. while males of high ranks is heavenly seek as partners while also having prearranged fiance

Thanks for the update 😊
I love mc who didn't care about anything and not soft heart person.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. About the parody in the credits page, what I’ve noticed to be our generation’s defining feature is the disgusting entitlement people increasingly feel towards literally everything. It’s gotten to the point where we feel entitled to our idol’s personal lives. There is a clear line between being a fan with constructive criticism and being a fanatic that spits insults and toxicity when someone providing a product or service doesn’t cater to your every whim (including the ones you never mentioned). Beyond that tons of fans don’t even want to support whatever they’re enjoying. The defense for piracy is appalling. I mean everyone does it; I get that. I do it, but I’m not going to act like I’m somehow more in the right by doing it than not. I don’t care what evil business practice X company does, someone (some individual) still worked hard to make whatever you’re enjoying. It took hours of their life, effort, creativity, etc, and they deserves to be properly compensated for his or their effort (unless it’s disney. Then I’m a hypocrite; you can call me out).

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick

@TNT261
Rebuttal
quote-piracy-is-almost-always-a-service-problem-gabe-newell-136-61-10.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Kllick
in that one image clarice is the one between hertrude and elysion, or middle top

Double-page supporter
oof, I imagine the page count drop is thanks to the pandemic. Glad we got something this month, at least.

@boag
the wedding image is draw by the mangaka to congragulate for the ending of web novel, the novel author still not make clear about Clarice in the web novel ending. Well, the author still not write any after stories about Clarice in Leon's harem in web novel at the moment.

Fed-Kun's army
@boag
SO HE GOT HIS SISTER TOO?!
Is that Luxion in the top right... DEFUCK?!
So thats the Wive line up... Oh boy... Leon is in for a chaotic future allright.

Users who are viewing this thread