Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

@Georg
Well, that's nice if she can be saved from further ruin. Was rooting for her follower but..
It's also great for Leo since she may have all that nightlife experience to teach him?
Now I'm imagining Clarice being deredere after the salvation.

@reaven_lead
the females in the picture is : Anjie, Olivia, Noelle (main female in sequel game), Queen Mylene, Clarice, Hertrude (Final boss of the first game), the AI bride is Clare , not Luxion

Dex-chan lover
Oh good that you're not dropping it like so many others do. Thank you for providing us with free entertainment.

Fed-Kun's army
Nice to see this is a novel discussion place, i though it was for the manga.

Silly me.

Dex-chan lover
>Volume 1 coming February 2021

Thank you so much for not dropping this

Dex-chan lover
@avocat
the ai in the image is supposed to be elysion, a ai that appear after luxion "die" by getting a matrix and memory wipe near the end of the wn and elysion is born instead, and was pretty obsessed with leon even wanting to make a female body if leon said so, so that kinda the joke in the image cuz never got one

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
You got me good with that credit page, one day when i'm filthy rich, i will buy all of the manga in my list.

Dex-chan lover
good thing i already read the novel version until Vol 5 but so sad that high chance that we cant read the vol 6 - END in english version because this tittle got licensed, if theres a chance probably gotta have to wait a year or even longer

@boag
Great job on getting the queen, past-life niece(?), and Luxon! :D Clarice.. ponders if she is giving Leo nightlife lessons.
It's probably a primitive feeling for people to want to mark the things that they like.
Although having someone with experience is still better than both inexperienced partners, people probably just like the idea of being the special first times.
Well in our modern society, we just go around experimenting with multiple people to know the differences or stick with one or few partners without knowing if there's better or worse night partners.
Like never trying new positions etc.
It's just a weird feeling like getting limited edition stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
man, i was so hyped for volume 6 of the novel, now we's gotta wait over a year to see Leon face off against another reincarnator

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
Im glad they arent dropping the series especially since Seven Seas licensed the light novels not manga lol but man its gonna be a while till they get to volume 5 i need to know what happens after especially to a certain girl...

Double-page supporter
I swear, if he ends up marrying that robot...
(I mean, they already act like a married couple)

Dex-chan lover
That last page would be a whole lot less funny without the patreon link.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. That licensing salt. I don't mind if something is licensed since that means a work I like is probably doing well, but I do get quite angry if the license holders don't actually bother giving the work its due.

Aaaahhhh...Yeah, I can't say I don't sympathize with Clarise if it's like this. Not that it wasn't understandable before, but Jilk is clearly the piece of shit bastard here.
Imagine being so heartbroken you fall down the route of corruption for this shmuck of all people. Marginally better than the prince though.

There's probably a better, more diplomatic way of working this out. Leon is scummy though, so that's not happening!

@boag
Definitely not as fast as j-novel. They tl at (kinda) same speed as yen press. IIRC the first vol. of this LN will come out in Nov. so yeah, you can guess/estimate from there.

Contributor
Is this a monthly series? The wait between manga chapters (which apparently diverge significantly from the WN/LN) feels longer than it probably is.

Users who are viewing this thread