Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Dex-chan lover
hope we get a marie route manga spinoff, that's the biggest thing i'll miss about the LN being licensed :(

A good girl got her heart broken and got corrupted, are all the capture targets retards? Feels like seeing a flower in a swamp dying.
@kavinh
what is that about?

Dex-chan lover
Why would anyone fall for a girl who rides all of their sex slaves all day and walks around with them all the time? This guy needs to look for another thot. This is why I like our MC, he is the only one who realizes how crazy everyone is

WAAAAY down the road, Leon and his sister finally recognize each other. The first thing he does is smack her over the head and scold her for completely screwing up the plot like a retard.

Also later on, the cast use a machine that rates compatibility based on the feelings for each other. As expected, reincarnated sister and POS otome targets have pitifully low scores. As Leon laughs his ass off, entire cast gangs up to drag him onto the machine... only for original protagonist (Forgot her name) and original villainess (Olivia) to get a perfect score for each other. Cue Leon running out crying.

Dex-chan lover
this world is filled with cucks lmao.
Im also always thankful for translations. I cant read anything other than english rn so mangas, manhuas, and webtoons are all off the table if I dont have you guys.

@Xeredge
This is a world in which the females have all the social power.
Keep in mind that this is the world of an otome game, where the player (presumably female) controls a female saint candidate and single handedly changes history based on her choices in regards to the capture targets.

In centuries past, it was considered normal for powerful men to have multiple wives, concubines, or sex slaves.
This world is the gender reverse of that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks Striptease people....
This series has still to cover about 3 volumes up to volume 5.
Man i hope the LN translation to english would be fast since it's seven seas

LN and WN have different route...
LN = Clarice is a virgin
WN = she is dumb-lovestruck. like this one...
seems manga take WN route...

Dex-chan lover
Lul all the guys crying "cuck" and "thot". Not a iota of selfawareness😆

Contributor
@anakskul sorry to say this but,
Clarice is not a virgin in LN :3 want some prove? Go to her page in Fandom, in comment section especially

Double-page supporter
Who here has read the web novel? Can someone spoil me
In volume 5 of the LN Noelle is introduced i felt bad for her that volume i hope leon eventually accepts her as another fiancee 😩

@PhoenixStriker5251
This world is the gender reverse of that.
Not really, since men do all the work, get sent to war to die and the ugly wives collect the insurance money. Also the reason for men to have multiple women is to leave multiple heirs to inherit titles, properties or use as politicals marriages, you cant do that with just one women giving birth.
It would be a true gender reversal, if men were treated like women and not like garbage, just look how they treat Leon and the other poor nobles.
@anakskul
how far has the LN been translated?

Dex-chan lover
@abeja
It's an alternate what if universe if he stopped marie from trying to get the harem.

There's some difference between the two universes and because he spends his time with marie instead of olivia/ange, the way alot of events playout is different. Rip his brother lol.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if you guys notice this but our world some women also done the same as that lady there when they're heartbroken as a maiden.

Users who are viewing this thread