Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Dex-chan lover
@sanctuary Oh, I didn't. It's just the meme. I expected nothing and I still was disappointed.
Plus, it's kinda calming seeing that double standards are still a thing.

I just wanna burn or torture those Demi human slave slut that think they are some superior shits.

"But I would love to follow your example of brazenly not giving even the slightest shit about others." f*cking 10/10 writing right here, these character interactions are stellar.

sex slaves LOVE slaves for women?? well, it simply doesn't feel right, and giving me don't read this any further sign. what a waste

Double-page supporter
It really does make me sick. I hate it when mangas have worlds where sex slaves are the norm, and all sense of decency is thrown out the window. It's one thing to fall in love with your slaves and become committed to them, but it's another to just have a society where going hog wild with sex slaves every day, all the while having spouses or significant others, is just fucking beyond retarded. It's bad when it's a patriarchal society with males having sex slaves, and it's the same with matriarchal societies. At least be fucking committed to your spouse or significant other.
This is why all the high riding women here are garbage, with only a few actually being decent, like Annie, Livia, and the queen as well from what I understand. From the looks of it, the shittier you are, the more slaves the characters seem to have. All the real shitty ones so far have been shown to have many slaves.

Users who are viewing this thread