Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

@mommunism
So the reason that societies are male-dominated is because they were the ones that governed? Sounds logical! Makes perfect sense than in another world, society is woman-dominated because they were the ones that governed! Even though their biology is the same, men do all the work and they are treated like garbage.

Aggregator gang
@abeja Feel free to keep jerking yourself off, but don't @ me. You're clearly more interested in being offended than you are in substantiating any points. Not worth my time.

Dex-chan lover
Really like Clarice's current bad girl look instead of her past appearance. Heart breaking seeing how she got there though. Probably a better result than Angelica's scripted ending. Hoping Leon can rescue another of Olivia's supposedly fated rival.

Jilk should go the way of the Scout Trooper in Return of the Jedi.😈

Dex-chan lover
Those guys calling her slut just because is not virgin anymore and "it's not waifu material" like bro... It's 2020; GIRLS and BOYS have sex with whoever and more with a broken heart, basically sex life it's not a taboo anymore (specially with women), I'm 90% sure that the next person you will be going out is not virgin regardless of gender (17 yo and more) if you do with that close mind of yours, pussy otaku.
Just shut the fuck up and read the story assholes, is not 1960 to care about that.

Fed-Kun's army
@RigobertoParedes botha good and bad thing, good in the way that sex is 'easy' enough to get, but bad in the way that a mans fantasy is a virgin while a woman's fantasy is someone with tons of experience, or at least treated that way. we can also go into how women with tons of experience from different guys tend to be incapable of emotional attachments anymore, but for some reason guys are. I mean I can go into biological reasons, and the evolutionary cause to get to that point, I can also bring up historical fact, but lets just leave with something that would be very obvious to everyone, in the last 150 years society changed rapidly, but we are at on average 7 generations, at best 10 and at worst 4 generations further down, do you think that's enough for biology to catch up with the changing of times? there are things that are and are not social constructs.

@RigobertoParedes
I wish I lived in 1960, were women and men didnt have sex before marriage, waitied to get married and made a happy family just like God intended. Society is getting degenerative by the minute, is sad how everything got corrupted so easily.
If you want to date or marry a woman that had sex left and right, be my guest.

Dex-chan lover
@Crimitalis Boy I don't care about being liberal or the other shit, I'm just neutral, being in on side or another is not good but: Why bother with petty issues like sex life? That shit is something that everybody have... Except for some people in this comment section.

@abeja "were women and men didnt have sex before marriage" hahahaha sure, since the human exists, sex outside of marriage or casual sex has been present.

Dex-chan lover
My friend showed me this manga yesterday and i just plowed through all 20 chapters today. Thanks Striptease for the scanlations! Much appreciated!

Dex-chan lover
Luxion's unbridled sass in this episode is way more than I remember in the novel. It's amazing.

For anybody who cant wait for the manga publishes and want to go read the novel: It should be around volume 2 chapter 4

@zafalpai
Yes, you are right. my bad, sorry.
@MTHLily
My bad, its not. she (notvirgin) anymore. The story change from vol 3 ++. clarice is in vol 2.
@PoH
Yes, they are same. because in LN her name is not Clarice, but Claris.
@abeja
If u looking for official...its not far.. febuary 2021. thats it.
If u looking for -Fanfic-. Its out there... up to vol 5. sadly they stop because official.

Bad news guys.
You know that slut in this chapter, Clarice? Well, she becomes part of MC's harem 🤮. Might have to drop this if he let another trash into his harem. I hope all the other candidates remain virgins for him 😢

Users who are viewing this thread