Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Individual Circumstances

Dex-chan lover
... Every time I hear that the guy broke off the engagement and the girl went crazy and changed herself... I ask myself who the hell taught the "common sense of a heartbroken person" to these poor girls?

Isn't this a matriarch society? How can it even come to this?

... I want a airbike...

Dex-chan lover
@avocat That's my concern too. But based on the author’s another series, Sevens, I think the LN version of Otome Mob will have huge differences in terms of girls who will marry with MC but still retains the major story plot of the web novel version.

Sevens LN version have additional girls to the harem, so I'm not surprised if the same thing happens to Otome Mob.

Dex-chan lover
@Kazumaik My concerns is, will she remain faithful to Leon after she have orgies every night with her male slaves? What if she got sex addiction and Leon can't satisfy her and she cheated on him?

"My marriage prospects are still shit!"

Uhh... What about Angie? or Livia?

Dex-chan lover
@TheFlash080
Yes she will join the harem. If I remember it right, Leon will only marry Olivia, Angie, Noelle, and the best MILF; the queen.

@artdeer He's a self depreciating guy. Don't take what he says about himself at face value. He's just trying to run away from the reality of the inevitable.

-Yours, novel reader.

Dex-chan lover
imagine complaining to BP's translation who gives decent fast translated works once released LMAO

Dex-chan lover
Man, I kinda want her to join in, but it probably will be a little full...

Group Leader
The real ship is Leon x Luxon! Those two are already like an old married couple. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
when i find out the novel get license i was

NOOOO NOT MY FREE SHIT!!

now I am sure the manga going to get hit by evil license that means no more free to read D:

@ZeroWWE that only happens in usa if you can read español in latinoamerica we pirate most of the stuff from you north americans because most of the ppl can´t affor the dolar price xD just check the novel in the idiom español and sometimes the latin group translates direct from the native lenguaje but is more common from the korean´s, its more easy xD

Dex-chan lover
@sambucety i don't think i can read it in español or Korean language D:

guess I am going yo ho ho and a bottle of rum to the pirate bays boy!! and try my luck with google translate @_@

Dex-chan lover
*Reads last page* oh goddess I'll put out the fire on the pitch fork down

Dex-chan lover
Even though this is an expoisiton chapter, I like how both MC and his rival are respectful to one another and are both like "yeah, fuck JILK, lmao."

My thoughts exactly. Even then, it's not too big of a deal in my opinion as it can be justified by her being in a mentally bad place at the time (plus MC is into it) and that they are technically sex slaves, meaning this probably isn't an uncommon thing in this world for women of high standing to do. (My concern is that they're furries, but that's another issue entirely.) @PhoenixStriker5251

Dex-chan lover
Why da fuq is the MC still thinking of marriage?
He is not going to gain anything from it and has everything to lose from it...

Just to be sure this is being dropped?

@mahtan
this is the traditional for in this Kingdom where a man must be married before 20. It's the national policy for now. So if he want to live a normal life with his family in this country, he must married a noble woman with equal rank.

PoH

@mahtan
Dropped? Not the manga. It's just the LN got licenced so the traslation was taken down. You still can read it on aggregator site, I highly recommend to read the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread