Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Prelude to the Collapse

@Ovisionik
Back then, no girl in his harem has her sex slaves, one had them before she fell in love with Leon, but not anymore, right now, all of them have eyes only for the mc. For now, in the LN the mc is still virgin, we hope that changes in volume 7-8...

@Ovisionik
At the end of the web novel, Mc is not a virgin anymore. The funny part is Leon lost his virgin because Angie and Olivia raped him while Noelle and Luxon guard outside the room. LOL.

@halovn113
I can totally see that coming.
That dense mf, he's smart, mature and act cocky at times, but when it comes to love/relationship, I guess he's insecure and lack self-esteem, he thinks he's not good enough for them... smh

Dex-chan lover
Protip: in case some dumb wall of text thing like Luxion's Partner rant happens again, instead of tying to murder the readers' eyes like the author did, just attach the text to the chapter. Or don't even bother translating it.

Edit: oh gee, you already did that. How about a heads up next time? You know, so people don't bleed out of their eyes trying to read the text for ants in the first place?

Fed-Kun's army
I appreciate that enhanced image. Was a pain trying to read the unenhanced version.

MD@Home
So what was the point of downscaling the text? This is the first time I've seen a scanlator bold and brave enough to pull this. Was it to lament to the readers how bad your source for raws are? The typesetter thought it'd be funny? I guess we'll never know. The dismissive TN was unnecessary (breaks flow for no reason) and disrespectful of the translator's work in my opinion, what would have been praise for all the eye squinting on the tl's part became a bunch of complaints instead. but thanks for the "enhanced" page I guess, even if it was tacked on to the end of the chapter.
Also, nearest neighbor is shit, use lanczos (imagemagick with the lanczos sharp filter works nicely). And waifu2x is still the right answer here because there are no visible dots in the image to preserve anyway.

Dex-chan lover
"How cute"
We Kaguya-sama now?

Actually we've been Kaguya-sama since he said The Queen Wants To Be Confessed To. lmaooo

@stareatmyname

I hate to be that guy but...they likely did it to get a reaction like yours.

And no, I don't think it's mature. But this is far from the first time I've seen this exact situation. It was well within my expectations, especially after that credit page a few chapters ago. lol

Double-page supporter
This thug in a female body deserves to be incinerated or her head chopped off..............................................

Users who are viewing this thread