Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Prelude to the Collapse

people you cant just kill them, they have to suffer, a little torture with a bit of famine and another little bit of nazarick and there you go perfect recepie

So you translate the text and insert it in a quality just as poor as the raw. That is either being petty or juvenile.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, Olivia really had fucking everything in her life stolen from her, and she doesn't even know it

Dex-chan lover
Not all people deserve to live.
And then there's some people who deserve to be tortured forever.

Double-page supporter
I want her to fight back, but I don't think she can by her nature of a saint reincarnation

This chapter definitely brings it up in the tier-list. The main character actually uses his mature from the previous life and acts like a proper adult, developments between heroins, plot turning showing the consequences of the mc's op power.

Dex-chan lover
Telling us Leon is the reason for Livia's predicament is kinda weird. The only thing he "stole" was the pay-to-win spaceship. He even bought it with his own money, so it belongs to him technically, kinda....
If anything it's the little sister and the game developer's fault. The sister's fault for stealing away Livia's reverse harem and the support she would get from them, and the game designer's for creating such a bullshit pay-to-win game with braindead love interests who can be easily manipulated.

Dex-chan lover
THIS BITCH SHE DESERVE DEATH SENTENCE, I STILL PREFER MARIE THAN THIS THOT.
NO DEATH SENTENCE IS TOO LIGHT... I PREFER KEYARU METHOD, BEING RAPE BY DRUNK UGLY CANIBAL MANS AND BURN HER WITH THEM

Dex-chan lover
@zeever This isn't an edgelord manga. Since we have seen it being suggested before (Angie's fate in the original game), perhaps she will be married off to some ugly old man in the boondocks, with no resources whatsoever to her name. She would need to work from the morning till the evening just to be able to eat. She might prefer a death sentence.

Btw for the one who think Leon make Livia lost her chance to growth, here some spoiler from side chapter at the LN.
At the original route of this game, Livia literally robbed from her time to learn. Capture target was a bit too proactive and too unreliable. Bullying from jealous students was more worst than you think, she even close to die at one time.
Her body was
robbed by some ancestor's spirit that want to have revenge againt kingdom. Fortunately, Livia still had her mind trapped insind her own body.
Difficulty of the game was caused by that spirit too, she want to destroy kingdom after all. That including Angie cause she has blood of kingdom's founder.
That bitch (the one that robbed Livia's body) literally betray the kingdom and triggered war. She even leaked information from inside kingdom.

MD@Home
@ Triano there's also the fact that this was an event that should've happened a full year later than it did for her, when she'd have had went through several less severe incidents by then, grown as a person, got used to the academy life as a commoner and gotten cozy with the prince's cohort. She was thrown into the deep end with neither training nor preparation, there's no way leon or anyone could've expected her to survive without intervention.

Really just makes me wanna throw of those bitches off the fucking cliff....

Users who are viewing this thread