Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 22 - Prelude to the Collapse

@zerio Exactly. All Leon did was get a premium (purchased with a DLC) spaceship meant for the endgame combat. It isn't even the part of the base game, lol.

why is author (narrator?) blaming it on Leon? it was Marie's fault. Leon just got a space ship that you can't even get in the game normally. The fuck?

Fed-Kun's army
@czarisyn A lot do say fuck it but die from the harsh conditions and if they do, do well they will have a title forced on them, then a marriage and the woman will suck them dry like he is a ATM even if he can like who is married too she would just make him wear a green hat as she fucks a bunch of animals...slaves...beastman?
But usually they just kill them and inherit the money Unless theirs a reason why they can’t do it such as money being conditional to their title or some the details are too Troublesome etc.
anyway you got it harsh if your handsome I suppose

MD@Home
@Mewples You die alone, or you marry, maybe have an heir or get sent off to war, and die alone because the wife loves in the capital with her lover. Either way, you're fucked.

I am glad that fucking changes by Volume 4

Fed-Kun's army
@czarisyn Well they always say hell knows no fury like a women scorned.....the men in this story are on that patch of ‘land’ but they have not done anything to garner it, they were already at a thousand on zero.

Hmm, I was trying to read that far too but the broken English broke my brain , still seeing it drawn out is going to be good

Holy fuck man page 12 made me have 177013 flashbacks man holy fuck. I’m having hentai ptsd man god fuck I need a break

@Beregorn that's a pretty incredible result there. It's amazing so far machine learning came. But it doesn't seem like a lot of scanlator groups use Waifu2x.

Fed-Kun's army
Can someone tell me where in the light novel, web novel, whatever this chapter is so maybe I can do some skim reading in my free time?

Well now this is a rather depressing chapter...and the chapter title made it even worse...

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the chapter update! This part was really hard for me to read in the ln...

Dex-chan lover
That teacher should be fired, with no pension. Too bad Leon doesn't know about it.

For those of you who read the LN or WN, I have a question for you guys, can anyone spoil me?
Is the MC still a virgin until the end of the manga? I like the MC don't get me wrong, but at this point every girl in this fuckadamy having a harem with their slaves, I just feel sad for the MC

Users who are viewing this thread