Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - Sky Pirate Subjugation III

Dex-chan lover
@cheese You probably meant to say the whole cartridge, not just the bullet, but yeah, that was quite funny. It also shows what the draconian laws are doing to what should be common knowledge in Japan. You can't even own a sword, unless it's a historical/cultural artifact, so it makes sense a firearm is not something most in Japan could even dream about. Consequently they know nothing about them, unless it's a gun otaku we are talking about.

Tbh the original heroine is the least interesting character so I wouldn't mind if she was in the sidelines.

Double-page supporter
I thought this one part (Olivia getting into this danger because you know...) was removed,
but the arrangement of events were just changed huh...

Fed-Kun's army
Enter the epic "friend ntr" where he realizes he shouldn't be friends with the lead FMCs and just goes off to do whatever else while leaving the FMC sad because he gave 0 effort to have a conversation or explanation of his actions.

Why the fuck are MC's so fucking emotionally illiterate and dense to the point of retardation. The surface level thinking is actually so fucking insane it hurts and the manga will quickly nosedive if he justifies distancing himself from the FMCs and the first fucking 24 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Zarian2 it's not a misunderstanding really, at least not for the MC. He just has an insanely huge inferiority complex (for some reason, it's not clear why) that added to the fact that he's trying to make everything go by the game script is what's causing this nonsense. (how he hasn't realized the whole script is entirely fucked that there's no way to put back on track is beyond me)

Dex-chan lover
>”help me Leon!”
Did the author pull a Resident Evil 4 reference? The saint is literally Ashley lol.

Dex-chan lover
What a dumb shit, the story has already gone to shambles so he should just do what he wants

Hate it when mcs want to stick to the story when its obviously off the rails

Group Leader
@Fauchard It wasnt the MC Fault at all because shes was the one who said mean things to him plus she's was her mind was unstable because of that woman from the last chapters 😁

Fed-Kun's army
Goddammit, it's such a good story, and from the novel we know it's going to get better when they get over all the misunderstandings, but it's still so painful to have to go through it

Dex-chan lover
@Fauchard It's not an inferiority complex at all, it's better explained in the novel, but here his guilt is starting to eat at him, cause he literally stole livia's chance for growth, and the world seem to have been trying to correct the course of thing several time showing him he have no place here, and I'd like to remind you what fate has in store for him, He's a minor noble so he's supposed to marry a landwhale and accept her lovers while providing handsomely for them or be shunned by society as a whole

Users who are viewing this thread