Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - The Correct Path

Dex-chan lover
Leon is actually a very lucky guy if he didn't try so hard to dodge the responsibility which result in him gaining power..
He got both good girl attract to him like Anjie and Livia, those two personality and skills are already much much better than average girl in this story
tho Leon past memory and his policy keep distract him from what he actually need to do

I got hiped up for a new chap but it was a second release... what am I supposed to do with my feelings now?

Power Uploader
What is the point of translating a chapter that's already been translated? And I got excited for no reason.

People complaining about this translation lmao.
The previous translation was full of errors and misinterpreted lines by the translator.
This one is far better in both typesetting and in just the quality of the translation itself.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. And to think I was considering of going to study english from the crash again since there are quite a lot of parts I couldn't understand from the other translation.

Double-page supporter
Thank you very much for this translation. It's much more enjoyable when the translation is actually good.

Dex-chan lover
I have to say, a couple of things I didn't get before now make perfect sense, after reading this version. Thanks!

Aggregator gang
@apili04 it's because someone wasn't satisfied with it.

Be it thing we're not portrayed correctly or not clear.

Its hard for me to tell, because I already know to story (from LN), so things missing is auto filled in my brain.

Supporter
It's okay to put this to read.. Good job nothing else

Mob boss keeps forgetting his saying a few pages ago, when investing in mob karma, it always comes back around the opposite of what he wants.

Aggregator gang
Fun fact, in a alternate time line. Leon manage to push all his achievement to his brother nix.

Making him a Baron and engaged with a aggressive women. 20y.

Hé tried to make her break the engagement, by acting arrogant.

But that just turns her on, and her father made sure that nix could not escape.

Aggregator gang
I already read it in the novel but the scene where Leon calling Olivia as her name not “Livia” made my heart break 2nd time. Also the scene where Leon got promoted and crying for it made me laugh 2nd time. To sum up it doesn't change a thing i read it like i didn't know what'll happen

Olivia: Am i just a deadweight?
Also Olivia: Leon don't kill people! (Literally disturbing the fight)

Supporter
@Gladiator02 I feel you man this is my second read too. I also had heart break at olivia scene but the grudge is not much as the previous. Time sure heal everything

Users who are viewing this thread