Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

Group Leader
One of the overarching points for this and the next volume is how both Leon and Maria are incredibly obtuse in similar (albeit opposite) fashions. It culminates at the end with
Leon finally getting a handle on how he and the girls feel towards each other, and with them reciprocating those feelings. On the other side, Maria rightfully tells off Angelica and Olivia for thinking they had the mindset to sympathize, but still criticize, the feelings of the princess antagonist after her defeat.

Of course, fans of the lightnovel hate the latter, since that gives Maria character beyond simply being a smug punchable face. But LN/WN readers are notorious for not being able to handle anything outside of infallible powerful protagonists with superficial harems and villains that are two-bit at best. So, you know, their hate should be taken with the whole shaker's worth of salt.

@unmellow Dark skin?
Vol.3-02.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@AnimuHikari can you tell me where this is in the LN? Kinda tired of waiting for manga chapters that will eventually be dropped by the current scanlating group

@GM_Rusaku
Thanks. I recently went to check Novelupdate and the links were down. Also, I see you everywhere. Almost all the LN I've read, The New Gate, Konosuba, Konjiki no Moji, Takarakuji de 40, etc lol.

Aggregator gang
@Amplifity
Nope, in the Main Series She lost her Chance to be with leon, maybe in a other Route Side Story but in the Main Seires and Marie's Route she is not part of the harem

Thanks for the chapter!
LN describes it better. The Blessing of the Elements charm isn't a charm that has an effect Leon mentioned on all elements, just the element matching the color of the jewel. So the red one effects fire magic, and the white one Holy magic which is why it suits the girls more than Leon. Don't remember what blue or yellow affects although to me Leon doesn't seem to have an affinity much less use Water or Earth or Lightning magic much. Frankly the War Fortune charm seems a better fit for him in my opinion. Wonder if the seller and the Grandma are related to Inari or fox spirits considering the effects of the charms. Although seller was tempted with platinum coin glad he cherished the happiness of others more.

Reason Angie is running from the group is because her former followers are desperate for her to forgive them for reasons Leon mentioned and not taking no for an answer. Even if her house is in a decline from the prince's idiocy and engagement annulment it's still a powerful house and she regained a lot of face by Leon beating 5 opponents by himself as originally she further shamed herself and her clan by bringing in an outsider to fight who lost (unwritten school rule that duels between students has to fought by people in the school as bringing an outsider is extremely dishonorable even if wins.) Wonder why she didn't fight for herself? Also, at the shrine MC didn't just put a couple stacks of bills in the offering box but a huge amount of money that he'd brought specifically with the idea that more money is better for his wish to come true based on his memories of the game. Angie was surprised at first but decided to empty her wallet into the offering box as well.
Might come up later but Angie was wishing for the close friendship had with Livia and Leon from before. I think Livia did as well but not sure. Leon desperate for a good wife before devolving into his personal fetishes did grant Angie's wish at least as both girls lost their patience and dragged him off in perfect unity. In any case, MC seems to have forgotten that the shrine increases chances of a man and woman getting together if they go together. Hence his relationship with Livia and Angie is going to get a big, subtle boost. MC is acting like an idiot thinking any of the idiot quintet will lose interest in Marie and go for Livia anytime soon. That and Livia will be angry with them for humiliating and bullying Angie in public so badly.

Luxon is referring to a Marlin fish which has a spear-like snout or bill similar to a swordfish. Interesting thing, Schwert does mean sword, but in German not Japanese.

Dex-chan lover
I'm hoping they start actively making the world break around the isekai people upsetting the balance, eventually ending up with a fight against god on the game disc

Users who are viewing this thread