Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

Dex-chan lover
Bartford wishing for wife and god be like
alright I'll give those two women beside you right now
Gg

Dex-chan lover
If money could guarantee God bless him with good marriage with good woma(e)n, this MC woulnd't mind donating a hundred times that amount.
Because it would be instant good ending.

Double-page supporter
As always leon is a cultured man, you have good taste like me and you just literally described best waifu right now and oh a new waifu, I think she gets more screen time in the LN and she is a pretty good waifu and thanks for the chapter!!

@PepePatate He is senior in 3rd year from lower-class Baron circle. He is the leader of that circle. And he is also junior of Leon's Brother (Nick).

Leon already meet him in welcome party for lower-class Baron.

Dex-chan lover
I was looking forward in this chapter, specially the moment Leon shouts what type of woman she like on the Knot-tying shrine.
I already read the LN and he specifically shout the greatest MILF in this series as the baseline of woman he wants, and its funny as hell Angie and Livia retorts by pinching him and do some more painful things can do to you.

Double-page supporter
oh man when will this damn ship sail, MC is cockblocking himself too hard rn, it's annoying.

Aggregator gang
@DerpySausage i think so. Probably because they are understaffed and because of IRL stuffs. I sent my application to them last year but they haven't answered.

I understand he doesn't want to 'ruin' the world, but its still getting a bit to my nerve that he put too much distances.
But then again I understand that there is chances he might getting too close to the heroines ti the point it may hard to let them go, chances that he may avoiding those kind of things.
Its not easy to keep being 'a friend' to an opposite gender after all, moreover if they have 'favour', instead of 'respect' towards oneself.

Dex-chan lover
yeah, it's about time he resolved not to insult them. he really is growing as a person, i agree lady.

Mans just want some luck but still couldn't get the "luck" he wanted, meanwhile Kazuma who is also lucky but in another thing and also couldn't get the "luck" he wanted even tho his stat is maxed out.

Dex-chan lover
still going on with the she is the heroine she shouldn't be with me stuff lol, you are in an isekai ffs

T51

Double-page supporter
This series has got me hook, line, and sinker.

Im pretty sure when he screamed his preferences he read our minds.

Users who are viewing this thread