Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - A Momentary Rest

Dex-chan lover
@PrivatePublic: On one hand, I can understand what you're saying, at least in the first paragraph. The problem is that, just by virtue of his and Marie's being there, the timeline has shifted and its events altered dramatically, even to accommodate their presences. If he doesn't have total control over time and reality themselves, then it'd be some serious arrogance on his part to think that he can alter reality to return it to the way he thinks it ought to be--not to speak of without Marie's cooperation.

It might be a world heavily based on a game, but if reality was so strictly following the story of the game, he'd not only have failed to meet and acquire Luxion as a partner, he'd have died early on as a result of time/space maintaining their state by eradicating anomalies. Marie wouldn't have fared any better. He just needs to accept that he's a part of the world, now--not some all-knowing, disconnected observer--and realize that whatever he does will affect the timeline he's now a part of like everyone else, just as his attempts at distance will affect the erstwhile heroine and villainess (who are now friends, unlike in the game, BTW--yet I see no attempts on his part to break them up).

The only difference between him and everyone else (that isn't Marie) is that he knows what future events are supposed--and most likely--to happen.

So this is the yandere
love interest, well technically livia is considered as one when she gets jealous

P.S. page 28 really did gave us some details there,livia was blushing when granma said knotying,implying that she wants to tye the knot with leon(both her and the queen also fit on his favorite type of girl,although the lewd bit doesn't really fit on both the queen's and livia's description

Dex-chan lover
Leon was a legend in this chapter.

Also, gotta love the Ball joining in the abuse when Lucle acts high and mighty 😂

And last, ALL HAIL QUALITY TRANSLATION!!!

Dex-chan lover
MC's already long changed the original story plot beyond hope. He should just chad up and get those 2 girls. They were supposed to be at each other's throats after all, one of them was even suppose to be married off to some fat hick in the sticks.

There seems to be a continuity issue in chapter 27

First it was in the party

Then it became a flash back from chapter 26

Then it suddenly set in a festival and Leon , livia , and the other girl are friends again

*Nevermind , my phone lagged between chapter 26 and 27, pages just didnt load

Anyway, Leon keeps distancing himself from livia. I think he should just tell her what his plans are , so that they can understand each other

Dex-chan lover
Why is he still trying to push Olivia to the male leads, when they obviously don't care about her in his version of the game ?? Also, why does he care so much about making sure everything happens just like in the game ? And when did he even figure out Maria is his sister ? None of this shit make any sense.

If only it gets released one chapter per week
this thing would ascend being perfect

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda old news, but the root of this whole problem is Leon refusing to see himself as anything but a mob character and disqualifying himself for weird plot reasons. He already derailed it pretty hard and Olivia wouldn't want to date the cheating dipshits anyway.

At least his prayer was sorta in the right direction.

@Kutabarie for your question:
1) Because only people who like each other can open the door to the Royal Airship which becomes a trump card during the war and Olivia will rode it with capture target (according to plot in the game). Olivia have Saint Power which she can force "talk no jutsu" to other people heart like "don't kill each other!" if she rode that airship.
2) Because he want kingdom save when they fight with principality. Because he already know the future, he want everything went according to plot in the game. He don't want unpredictable future.
3) When Marie was about to be executed for being a Fake Saint during war.

Fed-Kun's army
i keep reading light novels and imagining characters as being dark skined only to be disapointed by the manga
I imagend the flute girl at the end as being black

Users who are viewing this thread