Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

@mommunism this is isekai you fucking retard 😂 and he knows how to fight, he’s been training since young? He never should have been caught that easily, he didn’t even put up a fight, but I bet someone like you whose never been in a fight before can’t understand something that simple

Dex-chan lover
@zer0answers: This series isn't really about an OP MC, its about an MC with above average abilities which is boosted by his knowledge and Cheat AI helper.

Without proper preparation, Leon can't really fight off multiple people, especially when he is already under the additional pressure of being surrounded.

Power Uploader
@mommunism God. I have never wrote that he should be super op. I don't think you read all my comments. I'm upset, because mobs mentality makes no fucking sense. They should care about his rank, because it gives him power and respect. They should care about him, because he defeated 5 (pretty strong) people on the arena and is probably one of the few people that can help them in this situation. They shouldn't think "yeah, we should just kick his ass and put him in jail, cause he is rebeling", because IT MAKES NO FUCKING SENSE. I'm not mad that he didn't defeated the group that attacked him; I'm saying he shouldn't lost so easly. What, one punch and he is laying on the ground? Are you kidding me? He fought just fine in chapter 24. It's not like he has only good gear and good planning. He trained. He can fight. He is not that weak.
And people care about ranks, even when they are about to die. Because they want to rely on those with more power. And more power normally equals higher rank. I just think that author for unknown reasons wants his characters to be constantly bullied and disregarded, and thats why he never gave them respect that normally is given to people with higher ranks. It happens pretty often and it doesn't make it any less annoying. This is just unnatural. And so fucking stupid.
And, no, I'm not reading that many stories with OP protagonist, cause they are annoying too. In their own way, of course. I'm tired of talking about this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@Mrina: You are forgetting that 90% of the Students in the Academy hates Leon, because of the whole Betting and Losing issues previously. So, they always look for a chance to beat Lean up whenever possible (the situation in this chapter being one of those).

They don't really care about Leon's status, because majority of the students who are against Leon come from higher Nobility background (even though Leon technically has the highest Noble status barring Angie on that Ship). Since to them, their Families Noble status is their own Noble status.

As for Leon getting easily beaten in this chapter, it was mainly a surprise attack from the back when he didn't expect, plus the other students immediately restricted his hands and legs. So, even if Leon is good at combat, he isn't some OP character, who can suddenly take out multiple people, after getting hit by a surprise attack.

@Mrina
Hey, it's otome mob mentality, you gotta apply otome logic. MC lacks hot guy armor, that's it.

Why wouldn't Leon just kill everyone on the cruise ship when his ship arrives and blame the principality? I don't get why he would have to save them. I sometimes hate how pc manga is.

Power Uploader
@Morose
Whatever. I'm not going to drag it any further. You have your opinion, I have mine. And as you can see, I'm not going to easly change mine. I don't like this manga and I already dropped it. This discussion is pointless. I could, probably, give you essay about how I fucking hate every single thing in this manga (for example Olivia, I hope she dies c:), but I don't have time for that and will to live. I'm tired. And I think I would need to re-read all the chapters again, cause I don't even remember names of the characters (not that I normally remember them, I suck at this). I wrote multiple times what I don't like and why. If you don't agree, it's up to you. I could probably talk about this manga more if I would actually like it, but I don't, so I'm gonna finish this discussion here.

If you think I just don't have arguments and I'm just giving up... Have a good day. I'm going to sleep.

@AbCdE321 Well for one the advanced space ship thing needs time to arrive. It still has to travel a distance that may not give them enough time to counter attack. Secondly, although it is the ultimate late game item he would still be facing a giant-as-fuck armada. Filled with beasts as large or even larger then airships. It would be like soloing the final boss that has already spawned a crap ton of minions. Plus if he gets to enact his plan who knows how many of those dickweed nobles will die in the frontal assault? Its a sure fire plan of getting revenge without having to personally hit them!

Double-page supporter
@AbCdE321

For 3 Reason:
1. Leon Don't like to kill People only when he is force to do it (But that won't happened until the next arc )
2. Leon Cares For what Livia and Angie think (even if he denied it) he won't kill those idiots (plus From those group of students will appers one of Leon's Greatest Noble allies and the Sister of his "Future" Sister in law).
3. Luxion If he goes and kill everyone on the Ship Pretty Much he have No moral Ground to Stop Luxion's rampage (and
This is a Very important Point at the End of Volume 6 Livia have a dream where she follow the OG game Route when Luxion Meet another AI called "Ideal", Luxion abandom Livia and Started to destroy the kingdom, Saying that this was what she always wanted, even that She pushed angelica to kill herself, this means 2 Things, 1- Leon's Belief in the OG Plot is False because at the end Luxion is the Ultimate Final Boss, 2- The Livia that Leon Saw in the Game it's not the Real Livia, it's The Saint that had Possessed Livia's Body. If Leon goes an start killing Everyone as he please Luxion Would Betray him, Thanks To Leon's Personality is the fact Luxion Started to Like some of the New Humans Olivia, Angie, Noelle, Louise and Leon's familly, even stand The existence of the Five idiots
)

It seems like all of the nobles within the ship are a bunch of loose-ends. Might to tie them up after this. If you know what I mean

@Bloodprince Shield Hero puts all the negative stereotypes about women into a single character who is the enemy of MC, so that its male audience can insert themselves as MC and any bothersome women in their lives as Malty. Not to mention in the novel his revenge is having her raped to death.

Double-page supporter
@young_speccy Yeah, Like Those kind Of People Doesn't Exist, and the Rape to Death Part was only in the Web Novel, since Long ago the Light Novel Trashed that part, even the Naofumi's Self in the Anime and the Light Novel it's different from the Web Novel.

Goes to a game world > doesn't grind > is beaten by a bunch of nobodies > gets mad

@ZeroEx94 @young_speccy the rape to death thing although rough is a pretty fitting punishment for what she did to him. In my opinion the (direct) punishment (she ends up getting worse punishment through certain circumstances) were extremely weak. Only thing that happend to her was she got her status taken from her and her name changed to pig, big fcking deal (sarcasm).

Users who are viewing this thread