Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

Dex-chan lover
@zafalpai hard to convince some fella man, this isn't some cheap common isekai +template MC
where everything go smoothly and super easy to understand afterall

It about to reach climax
Leon show his "I've a plan" face
and people trash talk him lmao

It even written in his personality long ago
"Leon won't fight if he is going to loss since he hate losing"

Dex-chan lover
@Goaty0806 I mean, yeah, they're scared to die so "let's just be as much scum as we can and actually gang up on the strongest guy, the guy who maybe can pull something out of nowhere (like he usually does) and save us"....to be completely honest, if it were me, i'd mutilate them on the spot once i'm out of the cell...why tf should i save them, they're not even useful....

On the other hand, i agree on the chances topic: it's not that he can stop both a group of other students AND armed soldiers just because he "stole" Luxion at the beginning (and i quoted stole because Luxion is actually his property, even if he did nothing to change the story, i think that Olivia wouldn't be able to acquire it anyway...you can check chp 3). Plus, we should all know at this point that these types of otome games isekais stories just change completely from the game one after 3 second the mc starts doing something...happens in every otome stories
What is different from the game story is that some events that were supposed to happen never actually happened, that meaning he stole nothing...events where Olivia was supposed to get stronger (with the 4 guys) never happened and not only because he was there, but for his sister presence too....both of them being there and doing just 1 thing actually changed everything....the story they're experiencing now is like being written on the spot instead of being a scripted series of event like in a game

Power Uploader
@Nematoda Ha, that's why this world doesn't make any sense. Ranks are not respected, people behave the exact same way like in chinese manhuas; they behave unnaturally, devoided of self preservation instinct that makes them respect some poeple. MC is stronger now (he fought in the arena in front of the whole school and won, god dammit, so he proved his strenght), and have higher rank. Respecting someone like this should be logical thing to do. Same goes with duke's daughter. She should be respected too. But no, they need to be bullied for the sake of plot. It's frustrating.
Like wth? These people have weird way of thinking. And I think it's entirely the author's fault.
And, God, Olivia. The worst character in the series. "The girl who makes you want to protect her". Classic. It makes me wanna puke.

lmao...with all those technology, he can practically launch himself and live on the moon or somewhere far away and create his own artificial wife .With everything done by robots, his life will be pretty much self-sustain. When your power is overwhelming, all other things does not matter anyway. The only reason he dont do that is because this story would end too quickly and it wouldnt be fun for reader..XD

Contributor
@Mrina
Welp, I guess ya missed the reasons why the country in such a state like that then lol
That will be on
vol3
🤷‍♂️
Sucks to be like u who will never know what's going to happen next which is the best part about MobuSeka
Livia-chan can and be
handful in future, right now yea, she just behaving some cringy classic lady. She'll get better as a char in the further story soon,
homie

Power Uploader
@zafalpai I don't care how this story turns out. I don't like the part I already read. And if it is pissing me off, why should I continue reading it? Because it's gonna turn better? Maybe for you. We clearly have different taste in mangas. I'm not gonna read something I don't enjoy. I'm not going to wait for "best part about MobuSeka", because sooner I will die of frustration. I don't like characters, I don't like world that author created, I don't like storyline. You can think it's good, I can think it's bad. I've read enough. I don't need and I don't want to know continuation of mangas that I don't find enjoyable.
Besides, If manga needs spoilers from LN to keep me reading it, it's only another reason why it's bad.

Dex-chan lover
@AMicrowave nice
5m3Po0.gif

Power level in this manga didn't make sense in this chapter, he's supposed to be strong even physically right? And luxon was right there watching his owner getting beaten to death, I mean even the fmc reacted faster lol.

It would be pretty shitty if he don't beat those dude after this, better yet slap those b*tches as well for true equality lmao.

Yeah I guess, but still didn't make sense that he didn't/couldn't do anything specially on the way he was portrayed so far. I did like the chapter tho and hoping to see some sweet revenge next issue

Aggregator gang
@Mrina You've clearly read too many stories about OP characters with no weaknesses at all. The protagonist is good at strategy and piloting and not much else. He wins with good gear and good planning. He's not the type that just fends off several people with his bare fists. And why the fuck would they care about his rank when they're all about to die? They mildly fear him, but he's nothing compared to a fleet that captures them in the mothership's shadow.

This chapter was dumb as fuck. Since when is MC so weak?? It makes no sense they were able to subdue him so easily

Dex-chan lover
They don't deserve it but since its your idea I'm rooting for ya.

Dex-chan lover
Chris: Hearing that from you kind of makes me blush.

Me: Remembers the Artwork that Mangaka drew and uploaded on his Twitter.

Illustrations
of the 4 Idiots as Women (aka., Gender Bender). There is another one which has Leon and Julian Gender Bender as well
https://twitter.com/shiosatojyun11/status/1250809113878990848 (Original)
https://twitter.com/kiyoe_sans/status/1250822916197027841 (Translated)
EVvEIfZVAAAa5hw.jpg

Aggregator gang
@zer0answers It makes no sense that a massive crowd of people with their life on the line was able to subdue a bare-handed guy who's good at piloting. Right. Go back to reading isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread