Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Hertrude

Dex-chan lover
Well, at least it's very true to real life, what with nobles generally being completely fucking useless and being all surprisedpikachu.jpg when things turn out even worse because of their shortsighted actions.

I don't recall Livia getting beat up in light novel.
HEY LEON! WHY ARE THEY STILL ALIVE AFTER DOING THAT TO LIVIA! JUST ABANDON THOSE PRICKS AND RUN AWAY WITH ANGE AND LIVIA!

Leon getting beaten up is acceptable but him not doing anything to save Olivia from getting beaten up is weird, and feels like an unnecessary move but eh whatever, this manga is too good to be dropped for a little out of character moment.

Double-page supporter
They sure had guts to punch livia and make her bleed and thanks for the chapter!!

Double-page supporter
@Imkindasad Leon is Strong Far More than your average adventurer but He is Surrendered By Hostile people(because the bet) he have no chance to Win in this Scenario, Plus he still needs them to Save the Ship and spent time for partner and Luxion to come and have total Victory

Also leon have been Neglecting to level up because he wanted to have the Amulet that Boost Stats, the same one that chris have, after this he Became far more stronger because Black knight almost Kill him, even in later arcs Leon is So Strong that Knock out another reincarnator who is capable to slay monsters with his bare hands in one punch

T51

Dex-chan lover
Once they're done with this, I hope Leon gets back at those fuckers who threw Angelica under the bus, and fuck up those who raised their hands towarda Livia.

The unexpected Yaoi got me lmao.

I don't remember Olivia getting beat up. If they're going to change something from the novel, then I hope the nobles get left to die or something. MC is getting too close to being a merciful moron.

Dex-chan lover
@Haru_2: Leon did get beat up by the others, atleast in the LN (not sure about WN). And it was also mentioned that those students were more than happy to beat-up Leon, because of the whole "betting issue" prior (majority of the students still hold a grudge against him for that).

@Arenji: Olivia did get beaten up in the LN as well, just like its mentioned in this chapter (not sure about WN though, since never read that).

Users who are viewing this thread