Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

@deadrabbits Ahahah, you talking about the infamous
Olivia and Angelica kiss scene? Yeah that one is tough hah, they cucked him out of their first kisses while thinking about him lmao, weird shit these authors write I tell you.

@mmax Just google it my man, it's easily available online.

To LN readers I have a question.
I read this has a harem ending, is that correct? How many girls does he end up with? Also how long until he stops being a self loathing bitch and gets some pussy? Thanks!

@jorgeDS
we don't know yet. In web novel, he has 4 wife: Anjie, Livia, Noelle and Mylene. But in LN , perhap the harem will become larger

@jorgeDS
As our friend @avocat said, the WN ends a harem yes but the ending itself is terrible, very unsatisfying tbh. As for the LN, the harem is getting bigger for sure, and will probably end as a harem too, I doubt they're changing that.

And about the MC, Leon's character (and development) has been neglected by the author for a while now and he just doesn't care, the infamous volume 6 is the ultimate troll volume that proves this. The series has been getting gradually worse every volume since Vol. 4 so it's hard to know if he'll get any pussy if at all. The newest volumes have been hard to read.

Double-page supporter
Holy shit this si actually really good...

A healthy mix of Isekai and Villainess novel with fun evil acting Mc and a really interesting world of magic and mecha makes for a excellent story.

The only complaint I could have is the lack of substance for the main girls...

It feels like every other girls (Maria, Queen, ponytail chick) have more interesting characters and stories even though they appear less...

For Olivia I can see how it'll pick up but Angelica seems like a done and done character right now...

I'm genuinely surprised "Otomege" isn't a sub-subgenre of ISekai yet (Isekai itself being a subgenre of fantasy) yet considering how damn common it's become.

@Kingseeker damn thats sad to hear, I was really looking forward to Leon's character development and reading the web novel and light novel. Hopefully the manga takes some liberties and go off on it's own.

Finally, a protagonist with some fucking balls
Just wish this would get translated faster than once a month

Users who are viewing this thread