Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

I just gotta say that this is one of my favorite reads. I really hope that it continues with this "feel", it literally has everything

just NTR the queen already..
oh wait is it even considered NTR if the king's straight up admits he doesn't see her as a woman?

Kind of disappointed my ship of Livia x Angie isn’t panning out

Well a Spoiler.... You been warned.

He marries both or at least gets Engaged to both. Then he goes off to a different country which is basically the second Arc in this series. And Yes Marie Mooches off him in this life too.

This is sadly not berry good. I was kind of exited by the ISEKAI and the ROBOTS and the CUTE GIRLS but the characters are shallow and the world building is shallow and only touched upon when convenient. Some people seem to like it. I’m personally just going to run away from my crippling addiction to isekai as fast as I can muster, now that nothing inventive is surging from it anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Binged the whole manga up to Ch 54. Not bad, I like it. One of the few Otome RPG-based Isekais to not only star a male MC, but to focus a bit more on the RPG.
Leon is kind of an Anti-Hero, which makes him like a better version of the MC of FFF-Trash Hero. Then again, that is basically a full on Gag Isekai manwha, so it's Apples to Oranges.
Olivia is quite adorable, and as usual for a good bit of these Otome RPGs, the Villainess Angie is best girl.
Quite nice that it's a case of all three characters in the love triangle being in love with eachother too, even if it hasn't confirmed the MC yet. I know it isn't going to leave it with just Livia x Angie yuri. Too much talk of Livia and Angie liking Leon to drop that thread.

I can take or leave the Mechas, personally, but hey, it's a High Fantasy with a Sky Island kingdom setting, so it's fine. Sci-Fi Fantasy is rad and not very common in my experience, so that's a definite plus.

It's been a real treat being able to discover and read all of the chapters in one go. All of the action, none of the cliff-hangers.

Aggregator gang
The latest chapter so glad to see the MC killing his enemies.

Very satisfying.

Dex-chan lover
This has to have been written by a woman, no other creature on earth hates women this much

This had promise, but all suspense and interest is ruined by "the protagonist has an Ultimate Weapon and can Never Lose". I thought that eventually he'd encounter an enemy he wouldn't be able to cheese, but forty chapters in and it hasn't happened yet... Not sure if I care enough to continue.

Contributor
Agreed with the comment just before mine.

A story with no challenge has o interest if the mc have bo difficulty

patriarchy is men enslave men to fight for them. matriarchy is women enslave men to fight for them. yup

It ain't perfect, but it is a lot less shallow than many of you are making it out to be. The art is pretty good, which is sadly a bit less common these days, and while the means and methods of how the main trio's relationships evolve are somewhat one dimensional, how the relationships are displayed can be unexpectedly intense.

MC is a bit of a twat, though it's definitely fun to watch him rile others up so ruthlessly. I can definitely feel the contempt for the world and the people perpetuating it coming through. Dude is a dick...but he's fun sometimes, too. Bit too laid back to be a good MC, though, especially in the face of some of the shit. Our boy has plot armor, and knows the hell out of it.

Olivia is the epitome of the trope this manga is Rick rolling, but she's less objectionable a Mary Sue than many. Plus, she does have a few real struggles. So that's fun. It'd be a lot more satisfying to see her grow out of her purely love interest personality, but at least she isn't a wet wad of cringe and codependency like a lot of female leads are.

Angelica is probably the most nuanced and genuine character here, with a believable arc from discarded-but-emotionally-invested 'villainess' to kind of a badass. She loses some points for stepping back too often and functioning more as an emotional support than anything, but there's nothing as artificial as I expected.

Marie...hoo, boy. You KNOW the author was picturing someone he knows well in his head with her. Just a nasty, spiteful little creature, selfish and self centered to the point of what I would call absurdity if I didn't see so many women just as toxic in real life. She's fun to hate. Maybe she'll become more interesting than that at some point, but the fact that she's kind of unrepentant about being awful, or at least doesn't accept responsibility for the actions that arise out of her awfulness, makes that unlikely. Kind of feel like there's a weird kinda-sorta-if-you-squint-and-take-LSD-pseudo-incest vibe in the making.

Call it 7/10, maybe 7.5/10 if pushed.

Users who are viewing this thread