Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

GODDAMN! Fantastic chapter! Arguably my favorite MC of any manga. Love his I don't give a shit about your status mentality. Honestly what a badass

Supporter
Can someone who has read/is reading the LN tell me what volume does this last chapter cover? Tag me thx

I wonder if they're ever going to do the Marie spinoff chapters in the Manga. They provide some interesting backstory for the world.

@Roxxys from dictionary.cambridge.org :
Take the Plunge - to make a decision to do something, especially after thinking about it for a long time

"They're finally taking the plunge and getting married."

Group Leader
51. No clue why it was removed. But it was glorious, look forward to the re-upload whenever

If I'm not mistaken, I saw 60 or more comments in less than 1 hour. But I haven't read the chapter yet. So, something must have happened.

Dex-chan lover
If I'm not mistaken, I saw 60 or more comments in less than 1 hour. But I haven't read the chapter yet. So, something must have happened.
It was a great chapter and this is a popular series + one that is featured as "seasonal" since it recently aired. All these people suddenly got a notification saying a new chapter and read and commented. I think thats pretty normal. I'll dm you a link to the comment page if you want to look through it but I see nothing mentioning it being deleted myself

Edit: You can also find the chapter in the group's discord's chapter release channel's link to a colab's reader page. Just a few layers of indirection. I think it was supposed to be released on md 24hrs after uploading to colab's site but they goofed and uploaded it here at same time and then corrected/deleted

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It was a great chapter and this is a popular series + one that is featured as "seasonal" since it recently aired. All these people suddenly got a notification saying a new chapter and read and commented. I think thats pretty normal. I'll dm you a link to the comment page if you want to look through it but I see nothing mentioning it being deleted myself

Edit: You can also find the chapter in the group's discord's chapter release channel's link to a colab's reader page. Just a few layers of indirection. I think it was supposed to be released on md 24hrs after uploading to colab's site but they goofed and uploaded it here at same time and then corrected/deleted

So long as they actually reupload it later, I don't mind.
Not having it here doesn't make much sense anyway. You can find it on EVERY aggregator out there ....

Dex-chan lover
I just took a look on the covers and MC always stays in the background like a good mob character. Funny.

I can't for the life of me understand why this manga has a rating of 8.60
The MC follows the common trope of
"I'm just doing this because I want to do it not from the kindness of my heart"
Just another Hikigaya Hachiman wanabe but worst in every way possible
The Female leads are just there to be saved by the MC and don't have any development in their One Dimensional character
It's a 6 at best

Users who are viewing this thread