Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Double-page supporter
I didn't expect much going in but this is turning out quite amusing. Definitely worth a follow.

Binged the LN up to volume 3 (manga is currently at volume 1 chapter 11 of the LN).
Oh boy, what a ride that was.

IMHO, the AI is only the 2nd best character in the LN.
with the female AI that hops on the bandwagon later being the 1st, MC being the 3rd and the trashy king being the 4th. They are all such magnificent bastards.

Also, the obviously reincarnated trashy little sister isn't THAT bad. Sure she is trash but so is the MC (MC is more of a magnificent bastard to be exact). And the little sister actually has VERY strong feelings for her "onii-chan", it's just that her trashy personality negates it all.
And she becomes bearable after her complete mental breakdown. Not to forget the 5 useless gods of pestilence that are stuck to her, you got to pity her at least a tiny bit.
Also (heavy spoilers):
Angelica x Olivia ship confirmed and official.

Joking? Nope.
But they also forcefully marry the MC (with absolutely everyone pitching in on the scam) as he is indecisive trash. Although he DID answer to their confession with "I love you both", but he did it jokingly (...NOT) which prompted two synchronized slaps from the waifus.

The LN does indeed visit the "generic shounen trash" area in the later volumes, only to emphasize the events that happen later when **** really hits the fan.
from "absolutely nobody dies or gets hurt"
to "absolutely everybody dies"

The story is good but the offhand comments demeaning women like somethimg is their fault and stuff is slightly grating.

Fed-Kun's army
@Tiihokatti Im on the same boat with you, I just feel a little bit of pity for that magnificant bastard, since all he actually wanted was to be left alone and peace... but well the tropes visited nad said nope, I also totally ship our two yuri-waifus (a very interesting love triangel composition).

On further note guess the girls around poor bastard leon are going to increase even more.

Anyone got any recommendations that are like this manga? Really liking the Magnificent Bastard MC.

Hahahahha.

'Allllriiiight, now I can get stripped of this stupid nobility title and just enjoy my life on my private hotsprings island with regular income from it!'
'We're promoting you to a higher rank, thanks to your service to the kingdom.'
'nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!'

@Stoner
Consider that most of the characters are from an otome game. A game he doesn't even like and was forced to play by his annoying little sister. A game that was so bad, he was forced to fork over his cash to end it as fast as possible.

Watching the characters in real life being as annoying as possible, plus being subjected to the absurd rules of that world probably has him on edge. Can't blame him for exploding.

First time leaveing a comment but more please!!!😩 I'm having to good of a time reading this. Thanks for the releases

Users who are viewing this thread