Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

This manga is good only at how satisfying it is to see the MC shoving some common sense to literally everyone else, and have them reap what the sow (whether it's good or bad)

But really, MC is the only one with common sense and the others are straight up stupid it's annoying, be it the sidekicks & the supposedly villains.

I mean, great MC, good character developments, and plots. This is a really good isekai. The downside is that it's monthly update.

Where can I read the LN I know the og TL removed their work but is there anywhere else I can find it?

this is great but the translation is sloppy, and also there's far too many long dialogues and speech bubbles. great parody as well.

this is good stings you hard... its worth wait and i am to invested to this and I'm happy about it

Dex-chan lover
i hate the last chapter... this is happen bcoz the MC being soft and he doesnt guard Olivia, he know he should take responsible of her bcoz he steal all of Olivia's lost item

Group Leader
Chapter 27 of otome has color pages, and specifically the second one, it's the hard one, so I ask if you want to wait to have it clean and upload it with the whole chapter, or you want us to just clean the essentials and upload it just like that, and then upload it to 100% clean.

And don't worry, now that we have a proofreader, the reading will be much more understandable.

The manga was okay but I did not expect such a high rating for it honestly. There are many mangas of the same kind that deserve a much higher rating but only got a 5-7/10 which is sad. I tink the only thing that is really frustrating is the fact that the mc is just following the path of the game he saw. It would be nice if he knocked his brain cells and do smth that he rly wants instead of just acting and following the path of the game he saw. If that happens, I'll reconsider giving it a 9 or 10. I know we all have diff preferences in how we want the story to flow so I respect everyone's opinions but tis is one of the first times that I feel like the manga I read doesn't deserve a 9 or 10. Some characters are fking annoying and senseless thats for sure.

Vol 5 is the beinning of the isekai lull; plot and character development is slowing down and beinning to repeat. Still a decent story but its declining and becoming harder to relate to our MC.

@Melopahn
well, I think the author is killing his novel himself by creating Marie's short stories and added too much characters in the harem

Power Uploader
This fucking pathetic of a loser, I fucking hate how he treats Olivia and Ange like they are NPCs, he avoids them like if he falls in love with them then the game might crash or some bullshit. I hate this retarded trope of "I wanna live a normal life", his actions make no fucking sense, and yeah he'll avoid Ange and Olivia but he'll go to a shrine to cry about making a girlfriend like an incel.

I used to think that this manga is one of the better ones and gave it an 8/10, its so trash now that it's barely deserving of a 5.

Power Uploader
@Utakuz How am I confused? MC keeps saying "I don't belong with her" what bullshit
>boy wants girl
>girl likes boy
>boy - "I don't belong with her"

What is there to be confused about? It's unnecessary drama created for no shit ass reason

Users who are viewing this thread