Otomege Sekai wa Mob ni Kibishii Sekai desu

Dex-chan lover
Anime when ?

@DeathGrinx
he marries both of them and he cucked the king and also married the queen if I remember correctly in part two(cause the game had a sequel) of the series he marries two other girls the MC and the Main rival of the sequel game there’s also a spin off where Marie is the Female lead

Hey guys watch this..... attack on titan...
Enjoy..
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vzTxk9FqB3A

@Bossaton

You can look up MobuSeka LN on Google. There's also a link in the description for the official LN translation.

@greatninja3 i dunno who you are but if i meet you i will give u a big hug, a meal and my thanks. (post covid-19 obviously)
I love the story and the designs. Sometimes i hate the MC'atitude and his way of thinking but i cannot blame him so i always stay in suspense.
Once again, i thank you cause now i have more reasons to keep reading this :D

After reading the webnovel, I can honestly say, I hate the MC. Hes lazy and waits til the last moment to solve things when he should just man up and face things head-on instead of running away. Sadly there won't be any drama if he wasn't such a puss.

Read ch 28 only one thing I want:Every single MOFO hostage needs to die,MC and MH tries to savesecondary MH and they beat em up.I literally want MC to kaiokenx100 on all of them.

I was hesitant about this series because of the harem tag and a few of the comments, but decided to give it a few chapters at least. I ended up reading the whole thing! It was very fun, looking forward to more chapters! The MC is likable enough and the other characters are fun. There aren't any pathetic male character scenes that you see a lot in Japanese works, or uncomfortable slapstick 'jokes'. I honestly don't know why there is a Harem tag. There are only two women who like the MC, and they're firmly friends. There definitely shouldn't be an ecchi tag, the only thing I can think of for that was a bath scene that involved two women.

I wouldn't tell anyone to read this expecting purely adventure, but it's fun enough to enjoy.

so, this is quite good...but i kinda hate how dense thr MC is. so can anyone spoil me how much longer he realize the girls feeling for him?

At first the story was mithril now it has become copper. So sad to see the dense characteristics of mc and the other main casts. At this point I don't know what mc even wants. But don't hate it, it is good just become repetitive at the end ( Novel readers gonna agree.)

he isnt plain ass dense tho, he is just hung up on stoic logic and he just dont wanna go deep dive into the route fray in order to keep it as it is, tho now everything went awry...

@ako_awph Here are some spoilers below.

Marie spoiler:
Marie will be saint because she basically stels it MF. Then later forced to the front lines as the Saint where she tries to put up a fight then later crumples. She curls up in ball and starts crying.

Due to her bad showing as a Saint - she is to be executed.

Well - she finally shows her true self. To everyone. Then reminiscies her brother always getting her out of trouble. That he may had a nasty mouth but he took better care of better than anyone. After he died she remembers being slapped and chased out. Basically she was outed for her own bad behavior since her brother wasn’t around to help her mitigate the mess.

She finally realizes that MC is her brother while she’s in jail. Then she’s let out for something and begs the original heroine Olivia that she will return every thing back to her. The men that should have loved her and the Saint position if she would just give MC to her so everything will return the way it should be in her head.

MC later saves her. LOL.

After the war mc begged to the queen. He said you can take my everything please don't kill them(his sister and capture targets in the prison they did something and caused o lot of damage) Quenn accepted because they need a saint but capture targets lost their position I think.
Heroine and prince's ex fiance confessed to mc. But mc rejected them. Because he lost everything you know. He thinks I am a commerner now what can I give them and he didn't want to choose one one them so he just give up everything.
He did go to the castle for after war ceromony and get his punishment. Queen trolled him, he is a earl know. Queen said after you saved this country and begged for others lives how can I punish you. I think queen did something for women dominance but I skipped that part.
His family asked him about marrige but he ignored it. He did go to his brothers engagement party and surprise it is mc's engagement party. Duke(ex fiencee father? or mother I don't know mtl is hard) planned all of this and forced him. So mc gets engaged with heroine and ex fiance.
After that mc's sister told him after his dead game continued. Mc has to go another country to stop another war?

Then there will be confessions from noele or whatever.

I will also tell you one thing: in vol 4 Marie's life and back story revealed. Just read it, you will feel sad. There is smut content later on too. Follow below link for more:

https://kvasir369.wordpress.com/202...s-is-tough-for-mobs-this-series-has-problems/

Users who are viewing this thread