Otona ni Narenai Bokura wa - Ch. 9 - Art

Dex-chan lover
dummy-duh.gif

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
When I was in a school I knew this one guy that would go around drawing dicks everywhere in permanent marker.
He was eventually caught and was given suspension for 2 weeks and made to clean all the dicks off the walls and tables.
He told me before he was caught that he did it for fun and to prove that he was there. Also he said he was on his 274 dick before they caught him. He said he would continue doing it just out of school. Now if I ever see a badly drawn dick I think of him. Last I heard from him was 18 years ago, he got into an art university in London.

Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
When I was in a school I knew this one guy that would go around drawing dicks everywhere in permanent marker.
He was eventually caught and was given suspension for 2 weeks and made to clean all the dicks off the walls and tables.
He told me before he was caught that he did it for fun and to prove that he was there. Also he said he was on his 274 dick before they caught him. He said he would continue doing it just out of school. Now if I ever see a badly drawn dick I think of him. Last I heard from him was 18 years ago, he got into an art university in London.

Thanks for the translation
I get that. On my last day working at a certain big box retail store, I went on the roof and drew dicks and boobs on the air conditioners. Dicks are the primal graffiti.

Users who are viewing this thread