Otonari no Tenshi-sama ni Itsu no Ma ni ka Dame Ningen ni Sareteita Ken - Ch. 16.2

Supporter
I kindly ask for you to refrain from sniping us. We wait a bit longer for the HD raws to release to provide the best reading experience, which was a decision backed by a vote from readers. Sniping us only ruins the reading experience for everyone else as we will no longer have any reason to continue scanlating.
Our panels vs yours:
image.png

MD@Home
They already act like a married couple, how long until they realize it?

Dex-chan lover
I kindly ask for you to refrain from sniping us. We wait a bit longer for the HD raws to release to provide the best reading experience, which was a decision backed by a vote from readers. Sniping us only ruins the reading experience for everyone else as we will no longer have any reason to continue scanlating.
As a reader I kindly ask that you and your team continue regardless of whether they do or not.
The whole quitting because someone else is doing it is lame and, in my opinion, there's still plenty of reason for you and your team to continue scanlating.
  • First and foremost, if you like the manga you're scanlating
  • If you want things to be in a quality you prefer and value
  • In the event that, for any number of reasons, either you or they end up pulling your chapters or they're taken down
  • In the event that, for any number of reasons, they drop or cannot continue their translation of it
  • Maybe you weren't the first to release but people will read from groups they prefer and/or don't have blocked anyways.
Just my two cents.

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is with the casual girl on girl sexual harassment. Why is it in everything?

My theory is you can no longer have a Guy act like a scumbag and not be an antagonist. People might be too young, but the average MC used to be a horny pervert. I know it’s hard to imagine but it was normal to have a “Scumbag” MC. Someone who would peep in a changing room or cop a feel and not just have a lucky pervert accident. It was intentional.

But that just isn’t a thing anymore. Only villains or bad guys can act that way. But any other girl can casually sexually harass each other without issue…

Fed-Kun's army
As a reader I kindly ask that you and your team continue regardless of whether they do or not.
The whole quitting because someone else is doing it is lame and, in my opinion, there's still plenty of reason for you and your team to continue scanlating.
  • First and foremost, if you like the manga you're scanlating
  • If you want things to be in a quality you prefer and value
  • In the event that, for any number of reasons, either you or they end up pulling your chapters or they're taken down
  • In the event that, for any number of reasons, they drop or cannot continue their translation of it
  • Maybe you weren't the first to release but people will read from groups they prefer and/or don't have blocked anyways.
Just my two cents.
This.

Not only your raws are better, your translation is good, and you help bring ototenshi to other languages other than English too, like portuguese 🇧🇷. Please don't bother arguing with people who snipe any scan other than GDS, and keep the good work as always!

Users who are viewing this thread