Otoyomegatari - Vol. 12 Ch. 86 - Knowing Someone for a Long Time

Power Uploader
I just want to say thanks @TSP I always love your work and it is great to see this story again in HQ. I hope you will keep doing this story.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, I didn't get a single boner, and it's not even like this was poorly drawn or written or anything. Pretty normal for a bunch of western stuff, but super weird for a manga with tiddies in it.

Dex-chan lover
At first I thought, "oh no, more boring 'filler', because for me their volume was the "least good", but in the end this was a good chapter.

By the way, they really had these public baths there? So akin to japanese baths?

NICE service Author-san
Want more of Amir tho, got enough of this filler

Contributor
@Panino

Even more, Europe during the Dark Ages was arguably the only place during our history where people didn't care much for their hygiene, and that's just speaking about elites and townsfolk.

I still can't really bring myself to like Anis' design... or her personality

Dex-chan lover
THANKS MORI-SAN!
Thank you very much for this ... um... enjoyable chapter.

Contributor
8XBNXZS.png

Dex-chan lover
@N0Mi0
"Europe during the Dark Ages was arguably the only place during our history where people didn't care much for their hygiene"

Really only northern Germanic groups like the Saxons, Geats, Swedes, Rugii, Franks or the Danes, and they were like that long before the early Middle Ages.
Old Roman bathing culture persisted with the Romano-British and continental Celts, in the Holy Roman Empire and around the Mediterranean.

heart-attack.jpg

Fuck my diabetes, I need more insulin after a chapter like that ! And this was a perfect exemple of nudity without erotism at all.

This manga is soo boring nowadays the initial chapters were amazing but now omg what happennn to thiissss manga i want that kid and his wife back in action and please remove all the other characters out of this manga... Please god!!

Users who are viewing this thread