Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 95.5 - Mame Book

TSP

Group Leader
Surprise! Hopefully this will help soothe your souls just a little bit.

This actually is a stand-alone mini-booklet which readers of the magazine Otoyomegatari is serialized in can win.
The raws were provided to us from toriaezu (https://mangadex.org/group/1875/toriaezu, the lovely individual who does Fushigi no Kuni no Bird, which you should also be reading).
We wouldn't have been able to do this without them getting those raws, so huge thank you to them!

We hope you enjoy ^^

Dex-chan lover
Thanks a lot for your work and dedication @TSP, and for Toriaezu for providing this, really appreciated.

Grandma was born a badass.

Dex-chan lover
Grandma remains the truest BAMF....

Thank you for this little bonus! ❤️

oh dear Talas's childhood... how her mother must've felt that Talas failed in her marriages and almost left living alone ;__;

Thanks for the extras! Mini-Amir and her bro are so cute!!! So pages 5 and 6 aren't available?

Dex-chan lover
1st page : the title : mame - yome - gatari = bean - bride - story .

in the story mini amir / bean amir , you guys were missing page 05 and 06 ?

bean talas : " i found a bird 's nest with eggs ." ironically , until now , adult talas still doesnt bear any children with her many husbands . she is infertile ?

bean laila and leyli thrown stinking dungs on their mother ? lol .

bean grand-mother rode a goat to hunt and kill mountain goats , this is so wrong .

TSP

Group Leader
@daywithoutgames

Oof, thanks for the catch. Glad I checked the comments before lunch break ended...

thank you so much for this extra, mini Pariya playing with bread is the best *_*

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames
bean talas : " i found a bird 's nest with eggs ." ironically , until now , adult talas still doesnt bear any children with her many husbands . she is infertile ?

Meaning she will not die from childbirth, yey!

Users who are viewing this thread