Otoyomegatari - Vol. 13 Ch. 95 - Choice

Double-page supporter
So sad...I hope Amir and the family is safe and one day they will met again T_T It was a right choice to make since he himself has a family now - his wife, so he needs to prioritize her wellbeing.

Aggregator gang
Ohh! I do hope everything will be alright for them in England (if they even make it there oops)

Double-page supporter
Is this the end of Smith’s arc? God it’s so bittersweet! His little party really grew on me and I’m so glad they’re safely moving on, but just like that it’s onto the next ‘bride’ maybe. The plot kinda played with that visiting Amir teaser, was hoping they’d appear again...

How realistic is it to bring a horse all the way to England though? It’s like months of sailing and crossing countries...

I wont be surprised if Kaori makes a little crossover in England between Henry and Emma universe. They live in almost the same era after all.

Dex-chan lover
There goes one of the great bromances in manga history. I salute you, Ali. May your new wife have the finest tiddies.

BP

Fed-Kun's army
@denzith It's not as difficult as you think to transport a horse to England. There's regular stops at ports to restock on feed and get the horse to stretch her legs. Would be expensive though but Henry can probably afford it.

Dex-chan lover
Partings, separations, it's so sad yet something good since it'd be a new chapter in life.

Dex-chan lover
Yooooo, how was the photo at the beginning taken? They HAVE to come back at some point right?

Dex-chan lover
STOP IT WITH THE FREAKING DEATH FLAGS MORI KAORU, PLEASE !!!!!

My heart can't handle the knowledge of their impending doom.

I can feel my heart being torn apart.....not that I don't like henry's choice, it was the logical thing to do which frankly speaking is a rare thing in recent mangas.
But still, the abrupt end of their journey for something as stupid as a war and that bittersweet goodbye just hurt me in the feels man.

there's this song I like to hear while reading this particular manga "Comptine d'un autre été: L'après-midi." it's a harp instrumental that should come up first when searched on youtube. If you care to listen then do tell me how you liked it.

Users who are viewing this thread