Otoyomegatari - Vol. 14 Ch. 96 - Homeward-bound

Fed-Kun's army
Wew. Thank you for your hard works. See u in next chapter sir.

Dex-chan lover
i just searched for the news :

https://natalie.mu/comic/news/408809 ( just use google-translator for this page )

https://www.mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Ao+Kishi

the new magazine is ao kishi / blue knight .

Dex-chan lover
Oh no... Thanks for the chapter.

So the next arc will be in England then?
Or at last their journey to England first, because Mr Smith himself will too be a new bride soon.

Dex-chan lover
Ty for the chapter and the tl note at the end!

I just hope that the the new arc is about england or a new group of people and not about what is about to go down If I remember correctly

these recent arcs have been really good... but i still like amira's and her husband's village arc the most.. im looking forward to the next release

Aggregator gang
Fingers crossed for a double-length chapter upon return. Thanks for all the work, TSP!

Thank you for the heads up. Now I am not going to worry sick that the author may have caught the virus. May you all stay healthy and happy ^_^

Aggregator gang
4 months of no updates huh? Well I've been through worse coughBERSERKcough

I am as excited to see Talas's life in pre-ww1 britain alongside the bigotry she's gonna be facing from "westerners of the periode", fun or Ali's misadventure of finding a wife as the next guy, but...

I REALLY want the first chapter atleast giving us an update on how Karluk and Amira is doing. Specifically Karluk looking a bit more swol and grown up. I have a soft spot for coming of age stories and have been looking forward for him to finally view himself as an equal worthy of Amira. I mean they're the first characters introduced, they're the couple a majority of us are most attached to, so they deserve more of the limelight, right? right?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation!

I'll wait for this and see it till its hopefully not so hurtful ending. Oh, and happy holidays wherever you guys are!

Dex-chan lover
4 months is easy, this story always delivers when it matters.

I just love the feeling of friendship that the characters emanate in this series.

@nutman451 Is the bigotry she will meet any worse than anything she dealt with in her own culture? I can see being hard with her being a foreigner, this sure would make things difficult but i dont think the women's conditions were any worse in England or any better for that matter.

I am anxious to see Amira and Karluk's situation too, with Henry going away (understandably so) without meeting them i am a little heartbroken and the fact of what happens in their region doesn't help me hope for a future encounter.

Double-page supporter
Looking forward to more! April 20 is also my birthday so it'll be a nice gift ~

Users who are viewing this thread