Otoyomegatari

Double-page supporter
Huh, wonder why there's a shoujo ai tag there. Is it because Shirin-Anis relationship?

v1m

New chapters?? I read this first years ago. Very glad new scanlations and/or chapters are coming out.

@Kazuraki I don't know if I'm good enough with words to describe it, but I'll try it.

The yuri undertones were ok at best, but I found the wife (the first one) to be so much of a mary sue, I just couldn't care about anything she did, because she got it so easily. I was straight up interested the friend at least, up until I noticed that she got everything she could possibly want easily as well.

Then I thought, ok, maybe this will go full yuri, and the husband won't like it to be left out and rain down on their parade? Nope, this was on the way to be a threesome heaven for him.

Jesus Christ can a plot be more boring? ALL our protagonists are either struggling to survive, to make it to the next year, month or even the next day alive! Yet here we have these 2 girls having so much easier, so far alway from the future conflict, it might as well be a fanfic or spin off of this series. Because the theme TRIES to be the same...but the closest thing to conflict those two face is resolved too easily imo.

The fact that neither of them were charismatic enough to make me want to read their arc, and the husband is literally the most underdeveloped character in this whole series is just the last straw in this god forsaken trio.

Sorry for the bad english, and the rant, but this is more or less why this was such a dreaded arc for me.

@DjAlexDubCheck I ain't Sorry about the rant, just of how mad It makes me sound. Because in reality theirs is such a small part in this masterpiece that It stands out How bad they are.

Dex-chan lover
just 1 thing : the main girl 's name is アミル = Amiru = Amir . so the name "Amira" in the description is wrong .

Double-page supporter
Just my two cents, author having her named Amir is actually pretty weird. It's like naming a girl Victor instead of Victoria. Or Joseph instead of Josephine.

Why bother with tags if there are morons that cant distinguish between literal harems and genre "harems"? Same with yuri shit. Those are genres affiliated with tropes, not things subject to some idiots operating on "oh-i-spot-a-thing-therefore-its-a-thing" logic whims. We negotiate language for a reason.

Why the harem tag? I understand the shoujo ai tag from Anis-Shirin relationship, but I didnt remember any relationship in this manga that qualifies as harem

Dex-chan lover
You'd need some sort of aniDB-like system where you can add additional stuff beyond "GENRE" (or at least weight things). But genre is pretty clear and this is in no way "shoujo ai" "genre" or has a "harem" "theme".

Obviously still good stuff. Well. Pretty much everything by Mori Kaoru is.

Users who are viewing this thread