Otoyomegatari

You get an adventure. YOU get an adventure. Everybodything gets an adventure.

Contributor
Yo! Special thanks to Currency Carl and Theology Tom for the info, you da real mvp's

I'm on chapter 54 right now and honestly, the translation has begun to grate on me.
"Dude, hella! Let's peep some sick wheelage!"

It's pulling me right out of the story.

She should've written a spin-off manga for the watch, would be hilarious to see it traveling around Central and Western Asia until it finds its way home to Mr. Smith when he's back in England

Hats off to the illustrator. There aren't many manga or comics that have such amazing and captivating details in almost every panel like this one.

Dex-chan lover
The art is beautiful and seeing all the different cultures and places is nice but the manga loses some of it's charm around the mid point it focuses on some pointless things and some of the arcs are wayyyy better then other, the current one is pretty nice hope Smithy boy and Talasa can find happiness and that they get to smash soon.

Still idk what to feel about how this story focuses on a part of the world that practices islam, what a weird thing to see in a manga i despise the religion myself and don't really like seeing it i mean it's only been happy here but we all know how it really is.

Whatever i guess the manga is pretty interesting definitely worth a read.

Im getting scared. Im scared one day Mori Kaoru will just drop a chapter with the war starting. Plss help

Its like I went to youtube and watched a cat video, except it was a manga.

Good lord what an amazing story. It's almost a ten for me, but that stupid STUPID sister wives arc almost made me drop the whole manga. Good thing I stuck with it, since the arcs after it are much better. As long as the author doesn't decide to go back to them I'm good. (God even their omakes suck, the author can literally make a story about a watch more entertaining then those two)

Lovely lovely manga!
One of the best reads you'll get.
Just a heads up to avoid reading the mangadex comments because some of them are quite toxic and offensive.
I regretted scrolling through those.

@ifalangaria yeah I made that mistake a while back and it made me sad. I mean yeah if you look at it while comparing the real world situations, it's a lot more complicated. But why can't we just look at it from a fictional standpoint and not think so much about the other things. It's fiction, there is probably a lot of background and context AND differences in how that came about in the real world. But you don't see the same reaction from a harem manga, which is also fiction. It really is a lovely manga, and fundamentally I enjoy the romances and idealism(strong emphasis here, IDEAL, not reality) the author is trying to portray.

I just started reading this manga out of random curiosity and I'm glad I did. I love the way the author does the story and makes me love all the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread