Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 10.2

Group Leader
That was a quick transformation thought it would've taken a while.
The LN version changed the way the story was told to speed up the evolution to Demon Lord. The missing parts of the WN will be back later.

Note: This manga will enter a 2-month hiatus. We'll be back when the raws are available. The next scheduled chapter is Nov 21st.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Game devs must've been watching all this time. They didn't waste time announcing the race change.
I don't know, could be that the system is just set to announce any demon lord showing up and even the devs could be surprised. There could even be a series of events the devs planned out where an npc would become a demon lord. Get players to collect the ingredients and delver them to an alchemist who either themself uses the philosopher's stone or have it get stolen. Have the events rely upon players so that the general player base is at a level where it isn't unreasonable to spring a demon lord on them.

Dex-chan lover
The LN version changed the way the story was told to speed up the evolution to Demon Lord. The missing parts of the WN will be back later.
Speaking of which, I found out the other day that J-novel club is translating the LN, no news about the manga yet.

And the activation of the philosopher's stone is rather underwhelming, now I read it again. The WN described it as the stone melted into red liquid-like substance and absorbed into the body.

Users who are viewing this thread