Ougon no Keikenchi - Ch. 10.2

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, could be that the system is just set to announce any demon lord showing up and even the devs could be surprised. There could even be a series of events the devs planned out where an npc would become a demon lord. Get players to collect the ingredients and delver them to an alchemist who either themself uses the philosopher's stone or have it get stolen. Have the events rely upon players so that the general player base is at a level where it isn't unreasonable to spring a demon lord on them.
That definitely seems to be the case, the system to announce the birth of demon lord most likely already implemented along with the reincarnation. We need to remember Rare is way ahead of most players, and probably ahead of the devs expectations too.

In fact, in a later WN chapter explained "enemy of humanity" wasn't the only thing to get announced as an oracle, but those events are very rare (no pun intended)

Aggregator gang
the only thing i dont like with this is...

its taking too long for the releases. not blaming the tlgroup or whatever. but hoping the series would atleast get a weekly/bi-weekly release rather than a monthly.

Dex-chan lover
the only thing i dont like with this is...

its taking too long for the releases. not blaming the tlgroup or whatever. but hoping the series would atleast get a weekly/bi-weekly release rather than a monthly.
I have bad news for you, next chapter (raw) is scheduled to release on November. I think it's about time for volume 2 to release and the artist is busy on that.

Aggregator gang
I have bad news for you, next chapter (raw) is scheduled to release on November. I think it's about time for volume 2 to release and the artist is busy on that.
welp then ill just wait it brew for a while longer since ive basically read the novel already. just wanted to see the action for the coming arc.

Dex-chan lover
Tfw its a monthly but its got the pacing of a weekly 🐌 Thanks for the chapter regardless.

Contributor
@nerudo First of all thanks for the chapter part~
You do realize that removing the sfx without translating them is a error right?
Either translate them, or leave them as they are, please don't just remove them... (Referring to your recruitment of CLRD's, and so 30 groups who simply delete sfx without translating them...)

Last edited:
Group Leader
@nerudo First of all thanks for the chapter part~
You do realize that removing the sfx without translating them is a error right?
Either translate them, or leave them as they are, please don't just remove them... (Referring to your recruitment of CLRD's, and so 30 groups who simply delete sfx without translating them...)
We translate all SFX. The ones that we manage to clean are replaced with translated SFX. The ones we decide it's not good to remove get a small translation closer to it.

Contributor
We translate all SFX. The ones that we manage to clean are replaced with translated SFX. The ones we decide it's not good to remove get a small translation closer to it.
Good good, had me worried for a moment with your recruitment note.
There are already way too many groups who simply delete them...

Dex-chan lover
I don't know, could be that the system is just set to announce any demon lord showing up and even the devs could be surprised. There could even be a series of events the devs planned out where an npc would become a demon lord. Get players to collect the ingredients and delver them to an alchemist who either themself uses the philosopher's stone or have it get stolen. Have the events rely upon players so that the general player base is at a level where it isn't unreasonable to spring a demon lord on them.
well its what should happened if you play that game normally, i mean rea already tame special boss(the 4 thief girls), soon to be Raid boss(ant queen) and 2 should be defense event boss (the skeleton/zombie knight) so many thing already out of the way
as for "enemies of humanity" i forgot is there already 7 or how much but one of them is a homunculus that created by late spirit lord i forgot but rea later killed some of them(for fun and giggle) and in some sense enslaved one of them vampire origin(vampire queen) addicted to rea blood after she let her have some and kinda become yuri degen lol

That was a quick transformation thought it would've taken a while.
I thought her clothes wouldn't just transform too and that the back would be shown ripped open...

FL "I should hide this information"
System :pepehmm:
The game just Dox her lol
The higher level oracle skill gives her birth address too! They know which forest she's in.:kek:
This feature will give more hilarious misunderstandings later on, even the only way to suppress it. I really wish the fact that Magnamelum hides so many calamity NPCs even in the early-game would be revealed in the end. It would show how benevolent Septem-sama is in keeping them relatively behaved

Guess spirit lord wes the correct choice. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Not really. System announces that too. "Raid boss of the righteous route" vs "Raid boss of the evil route". NPCs don't know the terms except maybe evil but they also have a righteous route boss attacking them so they don't really know what to expect.

So who was the one hoping to see dark elf Rare from last chapter's comments? Go to page 5.

why the bikini top tho
Because of albinism, her dark elf form would look the same as high elf tho. I think Rare just wished for bigger assets that are typical of dark elves but she'd totally deny that has any influence on choosing the Demon Lord route. She'd need to race change to human+ or homunculus+ and let the innate slender elf correction undo itself naturally to fit into that bikini top.
What I was hoping to see is her Spirit Lord form instead! Imagine the fake after-story recollection movie showing a preview of the lost possibilities! Like in gacha games, an L2D/L3D with voice line ascension scene of Rare looking like Aze-san in Death March but albino with butterfly wings and artifact glasses.
Spirit Lord lines would be about thanking for showing there are still plenty of kind people in the nations and her determination to carry on the previous Spirit Lord's Legacy to unite and elevate the continent instead of her ancestors' revenge.
vs Demon Lord lines about being driven away into the monster territory for just wanting to survive and it would only be fitting that those that rejected the Spirit Lord would now face the wrath of a Demon Lord.
Great will be the lamentations of all the players that wished they were the first to find her and sway her into the Spirit Lord form to be the guiding student council president type NPC instead of the delinquent boss they had. Greater will be the regret of the raid team that didn't even try to talk to her and kept treating her as a standard enemy NPC of the world.

You're right. The normal route without the philosopher's stone for the demon lord needs an entirely separate continent actually. It's debatable if the spirit lord route is easier as there was no world tree at the start. Rare just happened to be able to subordinate so early, have so many stocked exp already and found one of the few special and old treant that can evolve into one. The magic tree on the other hand already exist but is hidden in a major story line of the western continent and not free to take from.

well its what should happened if you play that game normally, i mean rea already tame special boss(the 4 thief girls), soon to be Raid boss(ant queen) and 2 should be defense event boss (the skeleton/zombie knight) so many thing already out of the way
as for "enemies of humanity" i forgot is there already 7 or how much but one of them is a homunculus that created by late spirit lord i forgot but rea later killed some of them(for fun and giggle) and in some sense enslaved one of them vampire origin(vampire queen) addicted to rea blood after she let her have some and kinda become yuri degen lol
6 known great calamities: True Ancestor, Insect Queen(forced female), Sea King(forced male),
Arch Demon, Arch Angel, Golden Dragon

now to be 7 with the Demon Lord (emphasis on "Ma" of "Maoh" for magic as the race specialty)

and for future reference
6 seal keys: True Ancestor, Insect Queen(forced female), Sea King(forced male),
Phantom Beast Lord, Holy Lord, Spirit Lord

Dex-chan lover
6 known great calamities: True Ancestor, Insect Queen(forced female), Sea King(forced male),
Arch Demon, Arch Angel, Golden Dragon

now to be 7 with the Demon Lord (emphasis on "Ma" of "Maoh" for magic as the race specialty)

and for future reference
6 seal keys: True Ancestor, Insect Queen(forced female), Sea King(forced male),
Phantom Beast Lord, Holy Lord, Spirit Lord
correct me if i not wrong sea king is the one who got accidentally killed by Rea seabeast pet right? the pseudo water serpent(?), i forgot which one is Insect Queen since i doubt its the ant one also who arc devil? only remember true ancestor, arc angel(homunculus) and golden dragon(last boss)

Users who are viewing this thread