Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 192 - At The Same Time

U-Ugh.... Yuri keeps me alive during Online class.... but this much of sugar is a reason enough to let me die with diabetes........

OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP OTP

GETTING THE FLUFFY AND SOFTNESS STRAIGHT TO MY HEART AND IT KEEPS SPREADING...!!

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Won't you do it with me?
>;)

The date, I mean
;)

@Kahirama whaaaat? Please elaborate! How do I find it? I tried with the name of the author but had no luck
Also, thankssss for this blessing!!

0ps

Their romantic interactions have been very vanilla. Can anyone spoil it and let me know if they finger-blast one another?

won't she do what now Nobara?? *wink wink*

come on now Yukino, Nobara is thirsty af, and you should realize that you are ALSO thirsty *wink wink*

@CrispyCkMoe I was checking out the raws for the Ouji-sama and found that the author was advertising this new serie.
You can find the raws on the ouji-sama main page or what is it called.

well there's a lot of cleaning solutions & disinfectants at my house right now so lemme just help with the cleaning oops

Siento que Nobara se convirtió de la chica dulce e introvertida en un LOBO Xd Y ME ENCANTA XD

Alguien ya lo dijo en los comentarios pero lo digo de nuevo XD Es lindo ver que Yukino y Nobara actualmente comparten la misma cama, eso se da a entender al notar que la cama de Nobara tiene ambas almohadas y la de Yukino ninguna, normalmente uno solía ver las camas con sus respectivas almohadas en cualquier momento uwu bonito detalle

My gods haha, they're soooo sweeeeeet even when they're apart from each other. Yukino missed Nobara so much that she "becomes" more like Nobara whenever or whatever she does anything :))), sth like this "that snow look like Nobara", lol.
Thanks so much for the updating as always SquigglesJP.

Users who are viewing this thread