Ouji-sama Nante Iranai - Ch. 200 - The Far Far Blue, My Beloved Spring

😭😭😭
Thank you for translations SquigglesJP and team

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's a weird feeling because I kept seeing this title get updated but never bothered to read it because it was so long, then I started reading many other titles and eventually got around to reading ouji-sama, I didn't know it was 3 years ago when it was made.

I’ve read this story while it was at chapter 70 so seeing it complete really has put tears to my eyes ( I pulled an all-nighters to read this and it’s 7 am right now!!! ) and I just adore these girls so much and the world dearly, thank you team for translating such a beautiful work!!!

Dex-chan lover
This is good an all but where's my blue/brown haired commoner/noble side couple that danced at the dance together and were getting closer and flirting! I need closure!

Dex-chan lover
Bro the ending was perfect, this manga is one of favorites by far, i really love how everything turned by the end. Thanks you so much to the translators

Muy lindo manga 😭 lágrimas de emoción.
Muchas gracias por la traducción.
Es el manga yuri más tierno que he leido.

Double-page supporter
When you've been reading this manga at the very first, and always been waiting for new chapters. I'll miss that. This is one of my favorite. To the team author and team translator, thank you so much!!

Fed-Kun's army
It wasn't the next girlfriends... or the next yagakimi. But it was something special.
*tears of joy

Thank You!

Users who are viewing this thread