Ouritsu Mahou Gakuen no Saikasei - Ch. 5 - A Pre-exam Warm-up

Fed-Kun's army
This may be a strange thing to fixate on but, the way mc is drawn walking is just weird to me. Like he's floating and has an odd strutting motion.

Dex-chan lover
well yeah, the MC is kinda a mahouka copy in style, but i believe we may get something unique down the line since the world itself is inherently different.
The first few chapters also depicts him as being good at fight and utilizing his magic, but isn't at tasuya level of OP (decomposition, restoration, and some sci-fi subatomic control Gary Stu power) so there are many possibilities instead of him steamrolling shits, the author seems to do a good job on holding back the gary stu-ness. I hope this doesn't change in later chapter and he's revealed to have some undefeatable magic or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
I am really wishing for our MC here holding a .50 action express on the exams for extra damage

Damn bad ass! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Fed-Kun's army
how is him doing a finger snap make this a copy of mahouka not like the idea of paralysing someone with a finger snap is something was thought up by the author of it

The similarity to that ONE anime about an irregular that we all know is close to immeasurable.
Name: Ok.
Secret Agent School Student: Ok.
That one guy that is very strong, surprises everyone: Ok.
Finger Snap: Ok.

That's some Shiba tatsuya level finger clicking right there!

+2 female followers
+1 arrogant bastard that may become an ally or an insignificant villain that seems important but really isn’t

Users who are viewing this thread