Out - Vol. 19 Ch. 175

Fuck me, ima have to do some rereading. Did they tell us why Kai told him to find amano? And did they sai what happened to the other members of the 5th gen once that head was killed? Didn’t realize the vice head would still be alive, I’m surprised he’s not in the current kilhito unless he is and I’m forgetting

@Caverman2013

Chapter 119, page 13
Chapter 117, page 4
Chapter 169, page 21

but yes, it sounds like you ought to read it again

Dex-chan lover
lmao at kenzo's eyes being too black, I thought the same thing

@maki
Holy cow, I had reread 117 and 119 a few days ago, guess it didn’t stick. And after rereading 169, I remember being hyped and surprised about seeing jou’s(I thought he passed it to the 7th head) wrist bracelet. Also didn’t realize that was amano

Double-page supporter
in the hand of Kilihito 5th gen your life go Kai, good luck bitch

I really liked this chapter because it wrapped together a bunch of older plot points making the story as a whole feel less all over the place. Thanks for the TL!

quick quick question is that the mc i forgot who the hell he was or what his name is

I don't know what is it with me and characters in this manga that will inevitebly lose but I fucking love Kai's character.

This was also a true mind chess of a chapter - two probably smartest and most analytical minds brainfucking each other.

Damn. Kenzou was fucking OD in his first appearance and god damn do I want this guy to live and kick some ass

Dex-chan lover
I love sharkboy.

(He hasn't work the shark mask in a while but he's still sharkboy in my heart.)

Contributor
I honestly like all characters. I mean, it's a good manga. The plot is all over the place, but it doesn't mean it's bad.

@Maki
Thanks for helping us folks with specific chapters, I know it's a pain to find them again.

Users who are viewing this thread