Overgeared - Ch. 51

Supporter
The girl that contact you years after the last time you see her (or the guy), I see it coming.

The MC is really hard to like when he act like a big dork, money gruber, and changing opinion all the time -_-

Aggregator gang
@Tesla

Lol you see a guy trying his hardest to come out of his shell. And a woman using her popularity and looks to play a mean prank even after leaving school (pretty childish).
And the guys in the wrong?

He was feeling worthless, resigning himself to working for those around him rather than for himself. But knowing people in the game need him helped return his confidence.
I think it was well done.

He does have unlikeable qualities, like with the ring, but it’s also just a game to him and they’re AI NPCs so he can’t really be blamed too much. Like the ranker that aligned with the obvious bad guys just to get some fame.

Dex-chan lover
It seemed to me like there was some connection to Ms. evil witch, but it was just a random bet with her friends that she could convince him to go to a reunion with her just to make a fool of him in front of everyone or something? That was really weird, I'm not sure why that was included in the story.

Fed-Kun's army
@swift the witch and the reunion tie together a little later, I feel like I remember the novel talking a bit more how much the school bullying got to him. This is mostly about him getting over the bullying.

Aggregator gang
@Tesla this particular scene is not so sudden in the novel.

The truth about the school reunion that the girl wants the MC to go is
every one of his class is suffering difficulties in their adult lives so they wanted him to go so they could feel better about themselves cause "at least they are better than him", it's really trashy, but he actually out do himself and give them a lesson, Yura also helps a little

@dinqee there's a page missing at the end where Weed talks with Khan

Dex-chan lover
Finally, the character development will begin in earnest soon. You are on the road to becoming the best, now.

... DO YOU KNOW GOD GRID?

I'm really wondering, how can their family have that large amount of debt, half a million dollars is no joke.

Users who are viewing this thread