Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 118 - SCP-006

Group Leader
I just love that the Class VI BNC Suit is Issac Clarke's fully upgraded Advanced Engineering Suit from Dead Space 2.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, so why're they careful with this one? I get that the implication is that major world powers would try to obtain it if information is leaked, but this is hardly the only SCP to grant powerful boons to humans. It's also not at all uncommon for the SCP foundation to utilize useful SCPs in order to contain more dangerous ones

I like the switcharoo they pull on us, but a fountain of youth is honestly not a big enough deal by SCP standards to warrant that treatment

Id classify it as Keter not cuz it harms people but if it a literal fountain of youth or miracle is made known to the world there is gonna be a World War just for that.

If I was personnel I would play the long con so hard with this scp haha all it takes is a tiny hole in you suit

@Crombs because the very obvious contingency that someone inside the organization could and would sabotage the containment to monopolize it.

Dex-chan lover
Just destroy it, hombres.
Surpekv.png

Dex-chan lover
@CommieJohnTeh
The problem with Foundation is they are really averse with destroying scips when its containable.

This is one entry explaining why:
http://www.scp-wiki.net/scp-1609

Even if it's not monopolized, the cultural, societal and economic effects of people suddenly becoming immune to the ravages of age could be massive on a civilization that is yet to become spacefaring. Not to mention that while massive, brains do have an upper capacity limit.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way FoY can be obtains that easily.
I bet this pond is just a decoy.

So on page 4 I know one of those is definitely Qin Shi Huang, but I'm not sure who the other two are supposed to be.

Isn't this just a fountain of youth...
The reference were to obvious, remind me of the mummy 3 and pirate of caribean 4

@thanghe It does sound like a pretty easy way to weed out foundation employees who care more about themselves than maintaining the status quo.

Aggregator gang
The Foundation is not reluctant to monopolize a good thing when they find it.
There's a total lack of drawbacks or side effects shown in the entry but they still have an extremely strict harvesting procedure for the stuff. I think the actual scary thing the author of this SCP was going for is having a SCP with awesome benefits but absolutely no drawbacks and the consequences pf what would happen if anyone ever found out.

Users who are viewing this thread