Oversimplified SCP - Ch. 124 - SCP-134

@GoblinGuy
Ironic isn't it, in the organization where the stories have people die easily and often, the people let go are because they are too human/attached.

Dex-chan lover
Michella Watch
latest

Dex-chan lover
Again, another physical sentient humanoid entity given the Object Class of Safe... I'm starting to think that the Foundation rules are no longer consistent.

And if anyone decides to preach to me the box rule, don't. I know the box rules and I don't need to be told that twice.

I'm referring to this part of the rule of the Euclid class:

"As a note, any SCP that's autonomous, sentient and/or sapient is generally classified as Euclid, due to the inherent unpredictability of an object that can act or think on its own."
http://www.scp-wiki.net/object-classes

"Generally classified as Euclid", does not mean all sentient anomalies are Euclid. If the little girl has any abilities that can make it easier to escape, then that's another matter.

For now, the girl just has literal stars in her eyes, which isn't really dangerous? Then again there could be mini black holes in there that can expand and destroy us.

So, with the object classification, when the author is put down as far2 that usually means that the SCP was moved from the editThis wiki to wikidot, 134 is really old and is from before object classes were worked out properly.

According to the crom lookup, this article has an unknown author and was rewritten by Skali Sharpnose.

@Serapheid

Don't remember in which chapter the translator said it again, but it's normal for SCPs below 1000 to have some classification errors as these were created so long ago.
Also as said in the rule, "generally".

Yes, they do, sort of. That would be the anomaly classification system, an optional alternative to sekt.

http://www.scp-wiki.net/classification-committee-memo

Dex-chan lover
@InvitedGuest

I remember it being referenced that “generally” is termed since not all sentient objects are capable of interacting with the physical world, either that or do not possess the means to affect reality. An example would be Cassy, the eternal 2D waifu, who’s sentient but is... stuck in a 2D world... Damn, that’s still painful to remember.

A little girl who’s blind and has a starry void in her head, while highly unlikely, still has potential in doing the unpredictable, especially if she grows up. That’s how strict regulations usually are.

@psychicprogrammer

Well, that makes sense and explains this situation then.

@CursedLight

I’ll have to go with the classification errors, since the “general” part I’ve already explained above.

@Serapheid >Me Omw to put the Box rule copy pasta
19566662-smart-good-looking-man-with-serious-look.jpg
@Abidaao He is not you Sicko! He just started to have paternal instincts towards the SCP and called her “Stella” which I’m guessing is her name ,Relationships with SCP are against protocol.
Also she doesn’t like being called Stella and people who do so are reprimanded

What the fuck? This makes it seem as if the caretaker assaulted her or something.

In reality that caretaker started calling her "Stella" because he felt that "proper childhood development requires a personal name"

Then she became less cooprative when people called her by her designated number.

I get why the author didnt include that, becuse this was a VERY early SCP, and people still wrote as if the foundation was some cold unfeeling area 51 movie-esque scientists, but at that point, just remove that point all together. Dont give pro smash players jobs in the foundation

Users who are viewing this thread